The cell return of Boulder Dash is heading to consoles in keeping with Japanese writer Worker Bee. Boulder Dash 30th Anniversary for Nintendo Switch and different platforms might be at this month’s Gamescom occasion in Cologne, Germany. Hopefully the attendees will get an opportunity to play the colorful puzzle platformer. Here’s the main points:
Boulder Dash 30th Anniversary finds our heroes, Rockford, Crystal, and others, going through a slew of latest, thrilling challenges on this legendary motion puzzler. Dig via spectacular caves with 3D components; keep away from falling boulders and gather helpful gems and keep away from nefarious enemies alongside the way in which. Discover treasure chests with uncommon collectibles and potent power-ups. With 280-plus thrilling ranges, 12-plus new, beautiful worlds, and 10 playable characters, Boulder Dash 30th Anniversary is the most effective recreation in its 30 yr historical past.
- 280 all-new ranges with superior physics!
- 12 Never-before-seen worlds, with new creatures with 3D animations!
- New multicolored gem combos, treasure chests, uncommon collectibles and spectacular power-ups!
- Premium world by vide ogame legend Peter Liepa who returns to the sport he created 30 years in the past with 20 of essentially the most mind-bending ranges but!
- Play as Rockford or unlock 9 different playable female and male characters together with Crystal!
- Free Spins for prizes!
- First Boulder Dash recreation ever to incorporate diagonal partitions and motion!
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, and Russian!