Today, developer Spiders launched its first main patch for GreedFall on PC. The replace, referred to as Patch 1.03, will set sail for the PlayStation Four and Xbox One “soon,” stated the developer on Twitter. With it, gamers ought to anticipate to see adjustments to subtitles, localization points, and some high quality of life troubles.
In the Twitter put up about Patch 1.03, Spiders offered a hyperlink to the patch notes on Steam. As such, it’s seemingly that not all the things listed in them will likely be mirrored within the replace’s console model. Still, lots of the fixes are anticipated to exist throughout all platforms.
See the patch notes beneath for GreedFall’s Update 1.03 (PC):
- The dimension of subtitles can now be modified.
- Camera bobbing rectified: gamers may have extra management over the digital camera.
- Invert X-Axis choice added.
- Several quests have been fastened, amongst them…
- The quest « The Prince’s Secret », unlocks as supposed.
- Trials of Water can now be continued as supposed (this challenge was based mostly on “The Prince’s Secret” not unlocking correctly).
- Vasco’s first private quest now works correctly.
- The Seeds will unlock the sanctuary throughout the primary quest.
- The black field can now be correctly opened after following Ruben.
- The Chinese, Portuguese, Polish, and Russian localizations have been improved because of gamers’ suggestions.
- Both French and English localizations have obtained a number of corrections.
- The mage ability “Ranged Shadow Impact” has been modified.
- Some aggro areas have been improved.
- Keyboard binding challenge is now debugged: most key bindings must be working correctly any more.
- The trophy ‘Curiosity Cabinet” is now fastened.
- Some crashes have been handled.
- A musical fade-out was added in an vital dying cutscene.
- The digital camera has been moved to supply a greater view of the scene throughout some quest dialogues.
Published by Focus Home Interactive, GreedFall launched in September to middling evaluations. Aimed at action-RPG followers who miss experiences like these of BioWare’s previous, the sport appeared to have considerably delivered on offering a stable RPG journey. Yet, technological points stored GreedFall from reaching its true potential. What it lacked in technical prowess, it made up for on some stage with quest design and a singular world setting.
GreedFall from Spiders is obtainable now on the PlayStation 4, PC through Steam, and Xbox One platforms.