Code Vein’s vampiric journey is already out within the wild, however the horror just isn’t over simply but. Bandai Namco Entertainment has plans to completely help the title with post-launch content material, a few of which is able to go stay in an upcoming replace. When the sport’s Version 1.04 arrives later within the month, gamers may have entry to new Halloween-themed objects. Additionally, the brand new patch will carry with it a number of high quality of life modifications.
In a put up on the Bandai Namco web site, the corporate outlined what followers ought to anticipate from Code Vein Version 1.04. Check out the listing of upcoming objects and modifications under:
- Adding new creation equipment, colour pallets and face paints that includes Halloween.
- Adding a brand new operate for hair components that permits to make use of as left-right symmetry.
- Allowing to vary companions at Mistle from the start.
- Adding a brand new operate to lock the map course.
- Adding a brand new operate to show off conversations throughout exploration.
- Adding pop-up messages whereas getting irregular circumstances.
- Changing the set off circumstances for “the Trial of Blood.”
- Allowing to empty ichor from the sandbag throughout coaching.”
According to the put up, the replace’s launch is at present scheduled for a while on the finish of October. When the time comes, extra particulars might be shared on-line. With this in thoughts, it’s laborious to discern whether or not all the things included in Version 1.04 is listed above, or if Bandai Namco is retaining a number of surprises near the chest.
Code Vein launched late final month on the PS4, PC, and Xbox One, providing up an anime-inspired expertise, full with post-apocalyptic insanity and an intriguing fight system. Generally favorable, although middling, critiques of the sport counsel it isn’t for everybody. However, like a slew of different Bandai Namco-published titles, it’s probably discovering its area of interest viewers. Our review of Code Vein awarded it an eight out of 10, lauding the sport for its detailed class system, customization choices, and extra.