The newest Fire Emblem Three Houses DLC has arrived. Wave Three has appeared, and it brings with it issues like an assortment of extra quests, a brand new character to recruit, animals to care for, a sauna to go to, and extra save information. People who replace the sport will instantly have entry to 25 save slots now, as an alternative of 5, and the power to cover the UI. It is part of the $24.99 growth cross. More Part 2: Crimson Flower allies will present up too.
Once you get this Fire Emblem: Three Houses DLC, Anna might be recruited after Chapter 3: Mutiny within the Mist. While she doesn’t have any help conversations, she does have her personal paralogue, could be a traveler, and can seem in battles and actions.
New quests may even seem. The sauna, a brand new space you’ll be able to go to within the monastery, will probably be among the many actions. You may even be capable of feed the animals residing there, interacting with the cats and canine. Evening, Servant, and Summer costumes will all be out there for playable characters. The servant costumes ought to match with the brand new butler and maid battalions.
Here are the total Fire Emblem Three Houses model 1.1.0 patch notes, which go over the brand new options and DLC.
New and Updated Features
- Increased the variety of save information from 5 to 25. Note: Increased variety of save information would require roughly 12MB of extra system reminiscence area. If you don’t have sufficient area, you’ll be able to delete some software information or pictures saved within the album.
- Added a brand new possibility, In Battle, in Appearance Options, permitting the player to pick the monastery outfits for battle as nicely.
- Note: You can set this from the Unit Appearance menu in Personal Quarters.
- Note: Depending on the outfit/character/class mixture, some outfits will not be mirrored for mounted items.
- Added characteristic that permits gamers to cover the UI when viewing a personality in Unit Appearance.
- Added new allies that can take part Part 2: Crimson Flower.
- Changed the tune that performs within the opening film to the Korean model when the system language is ready to Korean.
- Added extra quests and new outfits (Servants Attire, Summer Wear, and Evening Wear) from the Expansion Pass.
- Note: Additional quests embody new actions, such because the sauna, feeding cats and canine, and recruiting new battalions.
- Note: Additional quests are marked with a light-blue icon throughout Exploration.
- Note: New outfits (Servants Attire, Summer Wear, and Evening Wear) are supplied for the protagonist and for the playable characters. They might be chosen through Personal Quarters within the monastery.
- Added an extra ingredient of the Expansion Pass, making Anna out there for recruiting within the monastery after the third chapter, Mutiny within the Mist.
- Note: Anna can take part in battles and actions.
- Note: Anna doesn’t have Support relationships.
- Note: Recruiting Anna unlocks a brand new paralogue after a sure chapter.
- Note: It’s potential to set Anna as a traveler, however the recipient can not recruit her as an Adjutant until additionally they personal the Expansion Pass.
- Note: If a player has not bought the Expansion Pass, solely one of many new characters within the Expansion Pass can go to as a traveler.
- Added Gifts for Dogs and Cats to the viewable rankings throughout the loading display and the calendar display whereas enjoying on-line.
- Fixed a bug that by chance turned college students who aren’t from the protagonist’s home into allies in Chapter 1: Three Houses.
- Fixed a Ver.1.0.2 bug that triggered an unintended sound to play at the start of Chapter 1: Three Houses (“The Academy “within the Movie Gallery) when the language is ready to English.
- Fixed a bug that triggered Dimitri’s face to typically show incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a help dialog occasion from occurring when sure inputs have been made after growing Support ranges whereas exploring the monastery.
- Fixed a bug that didn’t show the upward arrow throughout the Choir Festival day (although the bonus was nonetheless being added, regardless of the lacking arrows).
- Fixed a bug that displayed an incorrect stage title display typically throughout the display transitions.
- Fixed a bug that triggered the sport to freeze when speaking to a personality within the monastery on uncommon events.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly displayed the character HP when deciding on Convoy throughout battle.
- Fixed a bug that set the Adjutant Follow-Up activation price decrease than meant for sure Support ranges.
- Changed the merchandise the sniper holds from Spear to Silver Bow within the closing episode of Part 2: Crimson Flower on Maddening problem.
- Fixed a bug that typically confirmed clean epilogues.
- Revised some textual content.
- Improved gameplay by addressing just a few extra bugs.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses is out there for the Nintendo Switch.