Destiny 2’s Season of Dawn is right here, and options new weapons, armor, and skills. Season of Dawn additionally sees the return of the legendary Titan, Saint-14. Players will want to work with Osiris on Mercury to rescue the hero on Dec. 17.
Here’s all the pieces you want to know concerning the Season of Dawn, together with a full checklist of patch notes.
New actions and season cross
Season of Dawn brings the combat again to Mercury, the small planet Bungie added simply after Destiny 2’s launch two years in the past. On Mercury, gamers can collect allies in a group of six and face down the brand new Sundial exercise. The Sundial continues to be shrouded in thriller, however gamers can journey via time and acquire highly effective gadgets to support of their quest to resurrect Saint-14.
In addition to the Sundial exercise, gamers have a new season cross to chase. There are additionally new vacation occasions like The Dawning and Crimson Days. Later within the season, gamers can seek out two new Exotic quests for the Devil’s Ruin sidearm and Bastion (pictured above).
The return of Saint-14
In phrases of story, Destiny is taking a break from the darkish and dreary to resurrect a well-known hero: Saint-14. Saint-14 is a legendary Titan and good friend of Osiris. Players could acknowledge Saint-14 from his in-game Exotic Titan helmet, The Helm of Saint-14.
While he’s by no means appeared alive in-game, devoted Destiny gamers began following Saint-14’s story six years in the past, when the unique Destiny first got here out. Players realized of his demise in Curse of Osiris two years in the past, and Season of Dawn will see them enterprise again in time to save Saint from destiny.
Solar subclass upgrades
Destiny 2: Season of Dawn sees the overhaul of a number of Solar subclasses.
Hunter’s Way of the Sharpshooter is getting some love, which means it could be viable in most actions with out the Celestial Nighthawk Exotic helmet. The melee throwing knife is getting a big improve, and gamers can improve Golden Gun’s harm by constantly hitting headshots earlier than activating the Super.
Titan’s Code of the Devastator subclass is getting a much-needed improve since its inclusion in Forsaken. The throwing hammer assault does extra harm, and the Burning Maul Super lasts considerably longer in each PvP and PvE.
Warlock’s Attunement of Sky’s identification is extra about flying via the sky than ever earlier than. Dawnblade customers now have a ranged melee assault, and might devour their grenade to achieve further flight time.
Known Season of Dawn points
Before Season of Dawn’s lunch, Bungie tweeted out a few recognized points. These are issues the studio is already engaged on fixing, though Bungie gained’t resolve them for a few weeks. If you run into any of these issues, know Bungie is already conscious.
Before Destiny 2: Season of Dawn launches on December 10 when servers come again on-line, we would like gamers to remember of sure points and knowledge earlier than logging within the first time.
A thread (1/7):
— Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) December 10, 2019
- Players could encounter CHICKEN errors on login, relaunch the sport to resolve the difficulty.
- Players want to hyperlink an Obelisk to the Sundial to earn rewards.
- Season of the Undying’s Vex forex isn’t routinely deleted, though gamers can safely delete it manually.
- The Savior title says is requires 28 Triumphs to unlock, however solely wants the 15 listed within the Seal.
- Players can die whereas standing in entrance of an Obelisk.
- Progress could not rely for the A Matter of Time quest if gamers return to orbit too rapidly.
- Barrier champions gained’t drop their defend in the event that they’re underneath assault from Divinity.
- The Challenges, Rituals, and Engagement Triumphs aren’t progressing accurately. A future replace will decrease the Triumph’s necessities.
Destiny 2: Season of Dawn – Full patch notes
Below are the complete patch notes for Destiny 2, replace 2.7.0.
- Improved the finisher digicam expertise when utilizing mouse and keyboard.
- In your stock press R3(if utilizing controller) or the Shift Key(if utilizing mouse and keyboard) to mark a finisher as a “favorite”
- When triggered, a random finisher you’ve marked as a “favorite” performs
- If no finishers are marked as a “favorite”, which might be fairly loopy as a result of everyone knows you might have favorites, your default class finisher performs
- Sunbreaker Code of the Fire-Forged (Top Path)
- Vulcan’s Rage
- Made Vulcan’s Rage rather more indignant
- Increased detonation time minimal from Zero seconds to 0.5 seconds
- Increased cluster unfold
- Hammer of Sol
- Impact harm decreased from 70 to 5
- Detonation harm elevated from 205 to 270
- NOTE: These adjustments additionally have an effect on bottom-tree Sunbreaker
- Sunbreaker Code of the Devastator (Middle Path)
- Throwing Hammer
- Increased affect harm from 100 to 120
- Increased hammer pickup radius from 2 meters to 3.5 meters
- Roaring Flames
- Increased harm bonus
- From 20% per stack to 30% per stack in PvE
- From 10% per stack to 25% per stack in PvP
- Increased period from 15 seconds to 20 seconds
- Burning Maul
- Increased idle tremendous period from 21.2 seconds to 28.5 seconds
- Light Attack
- Reduced super-energy value from 5% to 3%
- Tuned motion and participant suggestions
- Heavy Attack
- Slightly diminished velocity of heavy slam projectile
- Slightly diminished monitoring radius of heavy slam projectile
- Increased top of projectile hitbox to extra simply hit airborne opponents
- Increased tremendous vitality value from 6% to 8%
- Slightly elevated terminal explosion measurement
- Sunbreaker Code of the Siegebreaker (Bottom Path)
- Mortar Blast
- Increased explosion radius from 5 meters to 6 meters
- Sol Invictus
- Burning targets you kill additionally make Sunspots
- Burning targets killed now set off the heal
- Kills with the Sun Warrior buff lively can now make Sunspots
- This is predicated on weighted enemy killed and a sunspot is created when the edge of “1” is reached
- Players/Bosses add 1
- Majors add 0.5
- Minors add 0.25
- 1 second cooldown on creating Sunspots
- Sun Warrior
- Increased means recharge scalar by 35%
- Touched up the FX and audio for allied Sunspots
- Striker Code of the Missile (Middle Path)
- Increased base harm from 2700 to 3200
- Increased in flight harm from 100 to 200
- Slightly elevated the quantity of time you might have within the air after activation
- Gunslinger Way of the Outlaw (Top Path)
- Explosive Knife
- Changed to Proximity Explosive Knife
- Sticks to surfaces
- Fuse time of 14 seconds
- Adjusted affect harm to 14
- Adjusted Detonation harm to 105
- Six Shooter
- Adjusted harm falloff of this Golden Gun Super variant
- Damage falloff begins at 30 meters when firing from hip and at 40 meters whereas in ADS
- Gunslinger Way of the Sharpshooter (Bottom Path)
- Knife Juggler
- Changed to Weighted Knife
- Damage modified from 120 to 140
- Precision modifier modified from 1.3 to 1.5
- Headshot is a one-hit kill in PvP
- Updated throw animation to be longer to compensate for the one-shot functionality
- Knife projectile strikes sooner and with much less drop than beforehand
- Knife bounces as soon as after impacting the setting
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Super vitality granted diminished by 16%
- Increased the buff period by 50%
- Precision kills now grant 2 stacks
- Crowd Pleaser
- Original perks (precision harm, precision hits with Golden Gun generate Orbs of Light) have been moved to “Line ‘Em Up”
- New Perk: Knock ‘Em Down
- Precision kills enhance weapon stability and ADS velocity
- Buff period begins at 10 seconds and every kill or help provides time, with a cap of 25 second
- Time added is variable weighted on the enemy killed and whether or not it was a precision kill
- While the buff timer is above 20 seconds your Golden Gun does 30% extra harm (decided upon second of solid and lasts the entire tremendous)
- This burns the buff
- Does not stack with Celestial Nighthawk
- Line ‘Em Up
- Now has a passive bonus to intention help and vary whereas aiming
- Now has the precision harm and precision hits with Golden Gun generate Orbs of Light perks initially included with “Crowd Pleaser”
- Nightstalker Way of the Pathfinder (Bottom Path)
- Vanish in Smoke
- Added a brief interval (0.Eight seconds) after the invisibility is utilized the place firing weapons or performing different actions won’t break the invisibility
- This ought to assist stop allies from by chance breaking the invisibility the second it’s granted to them if sudden.
- Dawnblade Daybreak (All Paths)
- Reduced the velocity of Burst Glide activations whereas in tremendous
- Dawnblade Attunement of Sky (Top Path)
- Swift Strike
- Changed to Celestial Fire
- Shoots three spiraling, homing projectiles
- Approximately 35 harm per projectile
- Winged Sun
- Also permits Celestial Fire activations
- No longer gives grenade vitality for aerial kills
- Gives extra melee vitality for aerial kills
- Heat Rises
- Perk redesigned with new gameplay
- Consume grenade to achieve Heat Rises buff
- Dramatically reduces in air accuracy penalty
- Changes motion mode
- Reduce Glide maintenance value by 99%,
- Reduce Glide activation value by 99%
- Set Glide velocity and agility to a mixture of Strafe and Burst glide
- Icarus Dash
- Now has two dodges per 5 seconds
- Dodge now has a slight upward velocity
- Dodge in tremendous is now one lengthy dodge per second
- Dawnblade Attunement of Grace (Middle)
- Guiding Flame
- Doubled the vary that the empower impact is utilized from 12 meters to 24 meters
- Divine Protection
- Increased radius that the therapeutic grenade is utilized to pleasant targets from 1 meter to 3.5 meters
- Benevolent Dawn
- Buff can now be refreshed if extra pleasant targets are healed/empowered whilst you nonetheless have the buff
- Removed cooldown (can constantly proc)
- Reduced vitality regeneration by 15%
- This was wanted as it’s rather more constant, procs extra typically, and for longer
- Well of Radiance
- Standing within the effectively now grants 20% harm discount towards harm from different gamers
- Sword object not takes precision harm
- Dawnblde Attunement of Flame (Bottom Path)
- Phoenix Dive
- Now heals a fastened quantity over time
- Healing is interruptible from incoming harm
- While in tremendous, returns tremendous vitality relying on how a lot you healed
- Has diminishing returns the longer the tremendous is lively.
- Voidwalker Attunement of Fission (Middle Path)
- Handheld Supernova
- Adjusted grenade cost time in order that it traces up with the animations and results. This is to make it really feel extra constant to activate.
- Class means cooldown is now ruled by participant stats.
- Hunter Dodge cooldown is modified by their Mobility stat
- Titan Barricade cooldown is modified by their Resilience stat
- Warlock Rift cooldown is modified by their Recovery stats.
- Paragon Mods have been deprecated as a outcome.
- Divinity’s weaken impact not stacks with different weaken results. The “cage” will nonetheless seem in these instances and act as a precision weak spot, however the weaken multipliers themselves will not stack.
- Increased PvE harm by +50%
- Increased PvP ammo from heavy ammo crates to 4/6 (beforehand 3/4) on shared/non shared crates, respectively
- Fixed a difficulty the place this weapon would achieve total ammo when swapping from one other energy weapon to this weapon
- Leviathan’s Breath
- Fixed a difficulty the place this weapon would achieve total ammo when swapping from one other energy weapon to this weapon
- Fixed a difficulty the place repeatedly pulling the set off would offer you a sooner fireplace price whereas the “Focused Fire” Catalyst was enabled
- Eriana’s Vow
- Increasing the reserves for this weapon through armor perks not will increase beginning/respawn ammo in The Crucible
- Monte Carlo
- The “Monte Carlo Method” not has a 100% likelihood to set off on Guardian kills and now matches the combatant likelihood
- Linear Fusion Rifles
- Precision harm elevated by +20%
- This change doesn’t have an effect on Sleeper Simulant
- Significantly elevated goal acquisition at shut to medium ranges
- Increased goal acquisition throughout the board
- Master of Arms
- Removed the precision harm operate
- This weapon nonetheless supplies a harm bonus, however non-precision harm is not disproportionately elevated
- Magnificent Howl
- Fixed a bug that was inflicting the perk to apply to two bullets over the community as an alternative of only one
- Sticky Grenades (Grenade Launchers)
- Fixed a bug that allowed gamers to stand on grenade launcher projectiles
- Fixed “Shield Piercing”/”Anti-Barrier” rounds not penetrating Scorn Lurker bucklers
- Chip harm conduct faraway from “Shield Piercing”/”Anti-Barrier” rounds
- A range of yr 1 legendary weapons have had a face raise and have joined the engram reward pool to preserve Edge Transit firm
- Reduced Arc Logic’s muzzle blast measurement when aiming
- Wings of Sacred Dawn
- Now grants 15% harm resistance whereas within the hover state
- One-Eyed Mask
- No longer grants an overshield on killing your marked goal
- Peregrine Greaves
- No longer disproportionately will increase the harm of Hammer Strike
- Damage is equalized to ~300% the harm of a regular shoulder cost towards a single goal
- Claws of Ahamkara
- Fixed a difficulty the place each melee fees might be consumed on one melee hit
- Removed stacking restrictions on many armor mods
- Similar mods can now be stacked for improved impact. However, stacking mods with related results supplies diminishing returns, granting much less relative profit than two completely different mods would.
- Reduced the efficacy of Ammo Scavenger mods to their pre-Shadowkeep ranges to accommodate mod stacking
- Generalized Ammo Finder and Ammo Scavenger mods are unlocked for all gamers within the Head Armor Mod and Leg Armor Mod sockets, respectively
- Added Season of Dawn Armor Mod Sockets
- Vanguard, Crucible, Gambit, and Iron Banner armor units will drop with this season’s armor mod socket, permitting them to use the brand new Dawn Armor Mods.
- The Mercury vacation spot armor set has additionally obtained the Dawn Armor Mod socket
- Fixed varied stacking exploits with mods associated to the Garden of Salvation
- Fixed a difficulty the place orange bar enemies would show a sliver of well being after they died.
- Fixed a difficulty the place gamers would go into first particular person in the event that they positioned a raid banner whereas of their tremendous. Going ahead, if a participant locations a banner whereas of their tremendous, their tremendous can be canceled.
- Fixed a difficulty the place Stormtrance Lightning assault would fail to fireplace if assault set off was held whereas casting tremendous, or after Blinking.
- Players can not push Vex Cyclops
Power and Progression
- Powerful and pinnacle reward caps have been elevated
- Powerful Cap: 960, up from 950
- Pinnacle Cap: 970, up from 960
- Rebalanced some sources of XP on Mercury to align with newer locations
- Fixed a difficulty the place some chests weren’t granting any XP
- Fixed a difficulty the place Iron Banner bounties had been rewarding extra XP than different weekly bounties
- The XP required to degree up the seasonal artifact has been barely adjusted
- Some ranges had a a lot larger enhance in XP required from the earlier degree, and this enhance has been distributed all through all ranges to clean out this curve
Quests and Bounties
- Merged Strike/Crucible/Gambit aims on the Gunsmith weekly bounty “Field Calibration” into a single goal that shares progress from all sources
- Removed Valor/Infamy and Vanguard Tokens from “Field Calibration” as there isn’t any longer a requirement for any of these linked actions
- Added repeatable bounties to the Gunsmith
- Added new mode-specific day by day Crucible bounties (one per day, chosen from full-time playlists and lively rotators)
- Reduced the completion necessities of a number of day by day and repeatable Crucible bounties
- Removed grenade and melee bounties from the Crucible bounty repeatable pool
- Fixed a uncommon difficulty the place the “??????” quest merchandise from mission “A Mysterious Disturbance” may get caught in stock; it has been faraway from affected gamers
- Lowered the day by day bounty goal for defeating Nightmares in K1 Lost Sectors to 3 (beforehand required 7)
- After the Vex Invasion ended on the Moon, the quantity of Vex kills required to cleanse the “Essence of Servitude” has been diminished from 100 to 30
- Removed weapon requirement and adjusted goal show to a float as an alternative of a share on Eriana’s Vow Catalyst Pursuit
- Benedict and Werner will not show the Lumina Exotic quest chain steps (bounty/perk steps) if the participant is already on, or has accomplished, the steps.
- Fixed a difficulty the place pages from the “Letters from Eris” lore guide couldn’t be unlocked
- Each of the eight Nightmare Hunts now unlocks one web page upon completion
- The Season Pass now shows its lively bonuses in a new Season Pass Bonuses part, seen on the primary Season Pass window within the Director
- The Season 8 Nostalgic Engram has been retired, and as a substitute gamers can now receive the brand new Season 9 Fond Memories Engram
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented Season Pass armor from displaying the proper stats and vitality kind when previewed
- (Korea Region Only) Fixed a bug that brought on the Season Pass buy merchandise to be referenced as “Get Season Pass” on the acquisition affirmation and completion screens
- The Exotic Engram and the Fated Engram have been collapsed into a single new Exotic Engram merchandise
- When opened it’ll award a new Exotic if any stay to be collected; in any other case, it accommodates a random piece of Exotic armor
- Note: contents are nonetheless class-specific
- A brand new consumable is on the market in Eververse for 200 Bright Dust, the Concentrated Mattergem
- When used, this merchandise causes bosses to have a likelihood to drop an Upgrade Module when defeated
- The impact will final till an Upgrade Module is discovered
- Note: Only one Concentrated Mattergem may be lively at a time
- The Eververse retailer not permits buying an merchandise that’s already in your Collection
- Fixed a bug that prevented yr one Vanguard shaders from being a potential drop within the Vanguard rank up reward
- Fixed a difficulty the place the Riskrunner “Electric Violet” Ornament misplaced its pink glow
- Fixed a difficulty that brought on The Last Word decoration Laconic to be purchasable when Forsaken was not owned
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Banshee’s Favorite ghost perk from dropping a larger quantity of Weapon Telemetry
- Fixed a difficulty that brought on Ghost particle results to be hidden when a Ghost Projection was lively
- The following Exotic Ghost Shells now have Ghost Projection sockets: Arc Shell, Solar Shell, and Void Shell
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented Black Armory forge actions from granting Glimmer upon completion
Collections and Triumphs
- Fixed a bug that permitted a number of copies of the identical fight finisher from being acquired via the gathering
- Fixed a bug that brought on Universal Ornament gadgets to show in an improper order from what is meant (head, arms, chest, legs, then class)
- Removed 4 inaccurate assortment entries for the under gadgets that weren’t obtainable:
- Shade on the Gates (Season 3 Legendary Ship)
- The Ruinous Flame (Season 3 Legendary Ship)
- Shrinking Iris Shell (Season 3 Legendary Ghost)
- Shining Shield Shell (Season 3 Legendary Ghost)
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented the Season of Opulence variations of the Optimacy armor from unlocking their corresponding assortment entries
- The Black Armory Platinum Starling Ship in Collections > Equipment > Ships > Season 5 now accurately states that a participant should full the “Master Smith” Triumph.
- Fixed a difficulty with the Perfect Gambit triumph. Previously, the triumph was checking for participant deaths as an alternative of dropped motes. The triumph now accurately checks for dropped motes and can ignore gamers that die with out motes.
- Fixed a bug the place the Ennead emblem (for presenting items to all Cats within the Dreaming City) was not being awarded when claiming the Remember your Manners triumph.
- Players impacted by this difficulty will discover that they’ll reacquire the Emblem from their Collections > Flair > Emblems > Open World
- Fixed a difficulty with the triumph ‘WANTED: The Rifleman’. It will now be accomplished on both Rifleman kill or related mission completion. Players which might be lacking this triumph will want to play the mission once more to earn the triumph.
- The value of slotting a Weapon Mod has been diminished from 5000 to 500 Glimmer
- Fixed a difficulty that brought on EDZ patrols to drop a barely larger quantity of Glimmer than meant
- Fixed a bug that brought on Mercury patrols to drop a barely decrease quantity of Glimmer than meant
- Fixed a bug that prevented Mars free roam treasure chests from awarding Glimmer when opened
- Fixed a bug that prevented Mercury free roam treasure chests from awarding Glimmer when opened
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented raid encounters from rewarding Glimmer upon completion
- Added extra Weekly and Repeatable bounties to Zavala, Drifter, Shaxx, and Banshee-44 to enable for Seasonal rotation
- Updated completion necessities for some day by day Crucible bounties
- Repeatable bounties have been added to the Gunsmith
- Fixed a difficulty that brought on Benedict 99-40’s Imperial Engram to show Armor 1.Zero variations of its contents
- Fixed a difficulty the place Ada-1 may grant duplicate weapon mods
- Fixed a difficulty the place Eris Morn and the Drifter had vendor dialogue traces that might by no means fireplace
- Fixed a difficulty that ceaselessly prevented the Duke MK.44 Hand Cannon from being a attainable world drop
- Fixed a difficulty that ceaselessly prevented No Turning Back, Terran Wind, and Death by Scorn from being attainable world drops
- This prevented Vestian Dynasty from being erroneously displayed in Legendary Engram previews
- Fixed a difficulty the place Gambit Prime and Revelry armor set icons weren’t collapsing correctly on the Character display screen
- Fixed a difficulty the place New Light gamers had been required to end the Red War marketing campaign to buy Last Wish raid bounties
- Fixed a difficulty the place a number of Triumphs/Ghosts beforehand earned via the Red War marketing campaign may not be acquired
- Fixed a difficulty the place ‘Adventurous’ triumph couldn’t be accomplished on EDZ
- Fixed a difficulty the place weapons in Homecoming mission would trigger different gear to drop at decrease energy ranges than anticipated
- Fixed a difficulty the place some gamers couldn’t full the New Light ‘Introduction: Crucible’ quest
Player Identity Systems
- Fixed a difficulty the place Hawthorne’s icon stored flashing for gamers who had been doing the Refer-a-Friend quest after it ended
- The Armor 2.Zero model of the Solstice 2019 armor will now accurately use the 2019 Drained and Renewed Ornaments and Eververse Glows.
- Changes and updates to buying Escalation Protocol exercise rewards
- Escalation Protocol Wave 7 chest not requires a key to open
- Chest may be opened upon each profitable completion of Wave 7
- Each opening of the chest will award one piece of EP armor in your character class till you might have the complete set
- After full set is acquired, subsequent opening of the chest will award a random piece of armor
- Charged Decryption Keys and Key Fragments are being faraway from the sport. These gadgets can be faraway from Player inventories
- Armory Keys to spawn Valkyrie Javelins are unchanged and can stay
- EP Weapons drops weren’t touched and are nonetheless cumulative stream Boss drops
Iron Banner Ornaments
- Removed the Season 3 Iron Banner decoration Rank necessities. They can now be freely utilized to Season 7 Iron Banner armor
Nightfall: The Ordeal
- Cabal invade The Ordeal – three new strikes added to The Ordeal lineup, and eliminated three of the Season Eight strikes
- Added two new Cabal modifiers, and three new strike-specific modifiers
- Added Cabal modifiers to rotation
- Vehicles now give Nightfall rating for each Nightfall and The Ordeal
- Fixed up the tooltip identify for The Scarlet Keep on Legend problem
- Fixed a difficulty the place Savathun’s Song didn’t rely towards Vanguard Weekly Hive Boss kill bounty
- The Vanguard Strikes weekly problem description now accurately tells gamers to full Vanguard Strikes whereas matching the weekly singe ingredient
- The goal line will proceed to nonetheless say “0/3 Bounties” till Destiny 2 Update 2.7.1
Raids and Dungeons
- Altars of Sorrow
- Fixed a difficulty the place if the boss part timed out whereas the boss was immune, 2 Nightmares would spawn at one other Altar location earlier than the Tier 5 waves began once more
- Pit of Heresy
- Fixed a difficulty the place the dungeon incorrectly confirmed a pinnacle reward problem for gamers who’ve already accomplished the problem on a completely different character of the identical class
- Garden of Salvation
- Fixed a difficulty the place gamers may survive Voltaic Overflow whereas guarding as a Sentinel Titan or Arcstrider Hunter
- Crown of Sorrow
- Fixed a number of points the place Gahlran’s Deception may proceed to deceive Guardians even after being defeated. Make sense? No? We want to go deeper…
- Fixed a difficulty the place Gahlran’s Deception may defeat a staff of Guardians even after the encounter had been accomplished, which prevented flawless runs
- Fixed difficulty the place Gahlran’s Deception may respawn with full well being after dying, particularly if killed on the final second earlier than teleportation
- Scourge of the Past
- Fixed the Best of the Best of the Best triumph in order that it’s hidden until accomplished
- Increased the drop price of the Scourge of the Past raid unique weapon ‘Anarchy’ from 5% to 10%.
- Made Elimination a everlasting Crucible playlist
- Momentum Control
- 150 Scout Rifles will only one shot targets underneath 5 resilience
- Map Rotation
- Added Rusted Lands to acceptable playlists
- Added The Dead Cliffs, Legion’s Gulch, Retribution, and Solitude to acceptable playlists.
- Removed Emperor’s Respite, Equinox, Firebase Echo, and Vostok from all Crucible playlists.
- These maps are nonetheless accessible for play in Private Matches
- Added invisible physics volumes to preserve gamers from perching on partitions
- Legion’s Gulch
- Added invisible physics volumes to preserve gamers contained in the meant playable area
- Dead Cliffs
- Adjusted spawn factors and weighting, particularly across the edges of the map
- Adjusted spawning to enhance map stream
- Endless Vale
- Added invisible slip quantity to preserve gamers inside meant playable space
- Twilight Gap
- Added invisible physics volumes to preserve gamers contained in the meant playable space
- Widow’s Court
- Added invisible physics volumes to preserve gamers contained in the meant playable space
- Added controller assist via Steam enter for:
- Steam Controller
- Switch Controller
- Steam Link and Remote Play will now work with supported controllers
- Text Chat lobbies will now attempt to recuperate when Steam Servers come again up