On Thursday, Nintendo shocked followers with a brand new Nintendo Direct Mini presentation together with a bunch of latest details about video games and sport updates coming to the Nintendo Switch. The Direct Mini touched on all the things from Pokémon Sword and Shield to a slew of 2K Games coming to the console, in addition to new details about Animal Crossing: New Horizons occasions incoming later this yr.
The number of 2K Games titles will likely be launched on Nintendo Switch on May 29. Here’s the complete record:
- XCOM 2 Collection (XCOM 2, 4 DLC packs, and the War of the Chosen enlargement)
- Borderlands Legacy Collection (Borderlands, Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)
- BioShock Remastered
- BioShock 2 Remastered
- BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition
- BioShock: The Collection (all three!)
Likewise, Nintendo introduced that Burnout Paradise Remastered, King’s Bounty 2, and DJ rhythm sport Fuser will likely be launched on Nintendo Switch in 2020. Catherine: Full Body on Switch will likely be launched on July 7.
Here’s what else launching “in the coming months,” in keeping with Nintendo:
- Saints Row 4: Re-Elected (March 27)
- Trials of Mana (April 24)
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades (Spring 2020)
- Minecraft Dungeons (Spring 2020)
- Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus (May)
- MR. DRILLER DrillLand (June 25)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (June 30)
- Vigor (Fall)
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These don’t affect editorial content material, although Vox Media might earn commissions for merchandise bought through affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info, see our ethics coverage.