It’s not at all times straightforward to search out the Castlevania soundtrack you’re in search of once you want it. YouTube can solely present a lot when it comes to high quality and playlist choice. Thankfully, Konami has rectified the scenario with its Konami Europe Spotify account. At the time of writing, the Konami Europe account includes a complete of 12 playlists, all Castlevania-centric.
The writer introduced the information earlier this morning within the Twitter put up beneath:
We know the way a lot you all love the soundtracks to our video games, so we’ve put them multi functional place!
Introducing the KONAMI Europe @Spotify account! Follow us to maintain up-to-date as we add new playlists and outdated favourites – beginning with #Castlevania! https://t.co/aIV8njP7pR pic.twitter.com/Nb7nSMhe2I
— KONAMI Europe (@konamieu) May 20, 2020
Konami Europe’s Spotify account contains every of the next playlists:
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Original Soundtrack Selection)
- Castlevania: The Original Game Soundtrack Selection
- Castlevania Chronicles (Original Soundtrack)
- Castlevania: Circle of the Moon & Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (Original Soundtrack)
- Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (Original Soundtrack)
- Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (Original Soundtrack Selection)
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow & Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (Original Soundtrack)
- Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (Original Soundtrack Selection)
- Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (Original Soundtrack)
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (Original Soundtrack)
- Castlevania Judgment (Original Soundtrack)
- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair (Original Soundtrack Selection)
These playlists conveniently present entry to a number of hours of Castlevania brilliance. Since the sequence options a number of the finest online game music of all time, it’s a surprise Konami hasn’t orchestrated one thing like this sooner. Evidently, the demand is there.
Apart from rereleases, comparable to final 12 months’s Anniversary Collection, Castlevania as a sport franchise has been dormant for a while. Beyond gaming, although, the beloved sequence continues to flourish. Most notably, Netflix’s anime is proving fairly profitable, with a fourth season recently receiving the green light from the streaming big.
[Source: Konami Europe on Twitter]