Announced earlier this month for National Military Appreciation Month, the Call of Duty Endowment’s newest marketing campaign is honoring service members via the #CODEFearlessProblem hashtag on social media. It additionally revealed the “Fearless” pack for Modern Warfare and Warzone, which has now been absolutely detailed and is on the market for buy. They’ve additionally revealed a limited-edition Warzone CODEFearless shirt. 100% of the proceeds from purchases of the Fearless pack and Warzone t-shirt go on to the Call of Duty Endowment’s mission of giving again to veterans, serving to to place them into high quality high-paying jobs upon returning to civilian life.
The Fearless beauty pack for Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone options the Venerated mil-sim operator pores and skin, particular assault rifle blueprint, two Call of Duty Endowment calling playing cards, two animated emblems, a CODE emblem spray and camo, a weapon attraction, and a particular customized watch. The Fearless pack was created in partnership with Medal of Honor recipient CPT Florent “Flo” Groberg, impressed by his fight service. You can read a full interview with CPT Groberg from Activision about his service and this campaign.
The Fearless pack may be discovered within the in-game Call of Duty retailer in each Modern Warfare and the free-to-play Warzone.
Check out the complete contents beneath:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Warzone Fearless Pack
- Venerated Mil-Sim Operator Skin – Inspired by the courageous women and men who serve the United States, this Mil-Sim pores and skin is prepared for the fight zone.
- For the Cause Assault Rifle Blueprint – This blueprint kits the weapon to make it an absolute drive in near medium vary engagements. The 5 attachments included are the Scout Combat Optic, which offers a precision sight image, the Corvus Custom Marksman Barrel, which will increase injury vary and recoil management, and a trio of attachments that increase goal down sight pace: the FORGE TAC SQS Stock, the Tac Laser, and the Stippled Grip Tape. The rifle is engraved with the date of the occasion of CPT Flo Groberg’s Medal of Honor actions to honor his fallen comrades.
- Steadfast Watch– Check the time with an in-game watch. The watch sports activities the Endowment’s emblem on the nylon strap.
- Stand Out Weapon Camo – Equip the particular weapon camo to make any weapon stand out – actually – in your armory.
- Orange Boonie Weapon Charm– Add an extra aptitude to your gunplay with the distinctive weapon attraction, which ought to remind you to at all times examine these corners.
- Calling Cards (2) – Demonstrate your veteran help with both of those animated calling playing cards. Equip calling playing cards in Identity throughout the Barracks menu.
- Emblems (2) – Personalize your id with two Call of Duty Endowment emblems, each of that are animated.
- Spray – Want to spray your help in-game? Rep the Endowment and depart your mark wherever your Multiplayer battle takes you with a twig that options the Call of Duty Endowment emblem.
The CODEFearless t-shirt options the Endowment’s emblem backed by a topograhical map of Warzone’s Verdansk. You can purchase it on Graph’s website, and once more, all proceeds from the sale go to the Call of Duty Endowment.
At the start of the marketing campaign this month, Activision Blizzard donated $2 million to the Call of Duty Endowment.
Bobby Kotick, Activision Blizzard CEO and Co-Chairman of the Call of Duty Endowment, mentioned:
Military veterans want our help greater than ever. With unemployment charges at all-time highs, we all know from previous expertise that veterans can be way more affected than bizarre residents. With this donation to the Call of Duty Endowment, we hope to seek out jobs for at the very least 4,000 veterans.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen a rise in requests for assist to the Call of Duty Endowment, greater than 50% in comparison with this similar interval final 12 months. The marketing campaign—together with Activision Blizzard’s donation—is in an effort to satisfy the “heightened demand” that has come on account of widespread job loss.
The Call of Duty Endowment has a aim of inserting 100,000 vets by the 12 months 2024. Since its inception ten years in the past, the group has assisted with the location of greater than 69,000 vets way more effectively than related efforts by the US Department of Labor.