Developer Gamajun Games has introduced arcade motion sports activities recreation, Street Power Soccer (titled Street Power Football exterior the U.S.), for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Featuring 5 freestyle soccer stars from totally different nations, the sport offers gamers the chance to grasp their signature strikes and take over the in-game streets with six distinctive recreation modes to select from.
The ambassadors embody Sean Garnier from France, JaviFreestyle from Spain, Liv Cooke from the United Kingdom, Raquel “Freestyle’ Benetti from Brazil, and Daniel Got Hits from the United States. Game modes include “dance-like” freestyle, 3v3 matches, Trick Shot, panna cage battles, elimination, and story mode.
Check out a reveal trailer and key options under:
- Become Street King: Create your personal character and develop into the protégé of Street Legend Sean Garnier as you blow away the competitors and rule the streets together with your baller strikes.
- Gather Your Crew: Grab your folks and unleash your road model with as much as 4-player native or on-line get together play.
- Signature Tricks and Superpowers: Play with model and stun your opponents with sick methods like Boyka’s backflip, Liv’s all over the world or Melody’s particular strikes. Unleash wonderful superpowers and blow away the competitors.
- Style Points: Customize your group with trendy road fashions, customized emotes, tattoos, and extra!
- Authentic Streetstyle Culture: Play with the perfect Street and Freestyle gamers on the earth together with Sean Garnier, Melody Donchet, Liv Cooke, Andrew Henderson, Raquel “Freestyle” Benetti, Daniel Got Hits, JaviFreestyle and extra!
- Build the Hype: Turn up the quantity with hyped-up tracks from The Black-Eyed Peas, DJ Snake, Snap, and Daniel Got Hits as you’re taking to streetstyle levels from all over the world, together with the official Red Bull Street Style World Championship stage.
Street Power Soccer will launch in summer season 2020.