The forthcoming farming simulator Summer in Mara lastly has a launch date for the Nintendo Switch. The developer Chibig Studios says the idyllic farming sim might be arriving on the platform on Tuesday, 16th June. The vibrant sport will function the next options:
- Summer in Mara is a farming journey, with an archipelago filled with islands to discover.
- Day and night time cycle with local weather occasions.
- More than 100 quests to make the world a greater place.
- Over 20 characters to satisfy and commerce with. Befriend them!
- Improve your boat, make it greater, higher, and quicker.
- More than 150 stock objects to make, use, and commerce.
- Unlock new talents, uncover treasures, and meet all type of individuals that will help you commerce, discover, and discover new secrets and techniques in Mara.