PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ free weekend could be coming to an finish as we speak, however PUBG Corp’s obtained some thrilling information to share a couple of batch of upcoming goodies, options, tweaks, and fixes headed to the battle royale recreation’s check servers very quickly. PUBG replace 7.Three lands for testing on June 10, bringing a brand new throwable – the sticky and explosive C4 – in addition to a parachute comply with characteristic and likelihood to bail out of exploding autos earlier than they go bang.
That’s based on the PUBG patch 7.Three notes over on the multiplayer recreation’s web site here, which announce there’s a fairly sizeable bunch of car stability adjustments on the way in which. Amongst these you’ll discover a helpful new likelihood to flee from autos after they hit zero HP – they’ll not explode immediately, as an alternative catching fireplace and supplying you with a valuable 5 seconds to get out and get working. However, they’ll nonetheless be susceptible to “massive radial injury, like from Red Zones, C4 and so on”, as you’d count on.
Plus, most autos will now have “a number of injury zones which apply totally different injury multipliers”, relying on precisely the place they’re hit. Nice.
In addition, there’s the “highly effective new instrument that offers gamers new methods to strategically flush out timid opponents” – the C4. It boasts a “huge 25 metre efficient radius and injury that may penetrate cowl”, so it’s a helpful piece of equipment to have at your disposal.
The parachute comply with characteristic, which was initially launched in patch 6.2 however taken down briefly for a couple of fixes, is now again, too, so that you and your buddies will be capable to extra simply land subsequent to eachother within the recreation.
Read on to see the PUBG replace 7.Three patch notes beneath (by way of PUBG Corp.). It’s value noting these are the adjustments listed forward of the testing interval, so that you may see some adjustments earlier than the replace hits dwell servers on June 17.
PUBG Update 7.3 Gameplay Changes
Season 7 Vehicle Balance
Vehicles are essential instruments on the Battlegrounds, and for some time now there’s been some frustration round dying immediately when your automobile explodes. This patch seeks so as to add some extra lifelike survivability to how autos take injury and offers gamers a small window to bail out earlier than the ultimate explosion takes place.
Explosion Mechanic Changes
- Vehicles not explode immediately upon reaching zero HP. Instead, engines at the moment are disabled and set on fireplace, inflicting the automobile to blow up after 5 seconds
- Vehicles can nonetheless explode immediately if taking massive radial injury, like from Red Zones, C4 and so on.
- Exploding autos now obtain each linear and angular velocity, as an alternative of solely linear (automobile motion after exploding ought to look a bit much less static now)
- Additionally, autos will not obtain elevated collision injury after they’re rolled over
Vehicle Damage Changes
- Most autos now have a number of injury zones which apply totally different injury multipliers
- Applies to the next autos: Buggy, Dacia, UAZ, Mirado, Pickup, Rony and Zima
- All different autos obtain injury as earlier than, equally no matter space hit
- Applies to the next autos: Buggy, Dacia, UAZ, Mirado, Pickup, Rony and Zima
- Damage zones:
- Engine – 100% Damage
- Engine space, normally situated on the entrance
- Body – 75% Damage
- Front and rear doorways, rear and backside sides of physique
- Roof – 50% Damage
- Roof panel, roof pillars, seats, mirrors
- Engine – 100% Damage
- Boat Armour Upgrade
- Boats at the moment are granted 5 static injury discount
New Throwable: C4
- C4 will begin beeping and mechanically detonate 16 seconds after being thrown
- Detonation can’t be stopped or activated early
- There is a warning LED on the C4 and audible beeping with growing depth, clearly audible contained in the injury radius which warns you of the upcoming explosion
- C4 sticks to most surfaces, together with autos
- It doesn’t persist with gamers
- Effective injury radius is 25 metres, with a deadly injury radius of 15 meters
- Damage extends vertically, however with barely much less vary (deadly radius of 12.5 meters vertically)
- The shockwave emitted from the explosion is so highly effective it damages all enemies inside its radius, even when they’re behind cowl
- Due to the burden of the C4 you may’t throw it far and you’ll’t carry many
- Found as world loot and in Care Packages on Erangel, Miramar, Vikendi and Sanhok
- C4 will likely be added to Training Mode at a later date
Spike traps aren’t fairly as efficient as we hoped, so we’re growing their size by 50% to make these trapped choke factors tougher to get round.
- Spike Trap size elevated by 50%
Parachute Follow Feature
- During the pre-match countdown, comply with UI will likely be proven on the backside left of the display.
- Open the map to pick a teammate to comply with.
- You can nonetheless choose a teammate to comply with up till exiting the airplane.
- After choosing a teammate to comply with, you may cancel on the map display, or additionally by holding F whereas within the airplane, or whereas actively following a participant in your parachute.
- If you’re obstructed by terrain or an object, your comply with will likely be cancelled.
- A brand new icon has been added to raised spotlight the “Disable Follow” possibility
- Overview: An Introduction to PCS1 and the Pick’Em problem, together with match schedule for the occasion
- Teams: All taking part groups and their gamers may be discovered right here, together with particular person participant stats up to date each day. Click areas and groups for more information
- Standings: Up up to now standings with a per area breakdown (APAC, Asia, North America, and Europe)
- Pick’Em Challenge: Event web page for the PCS Pick’Em Challenge the place you may vote on who you suppose will take residence the occasion victory. All particulars may be discovered right here on take part for an opportunity to unlock unique rewards. We’ll even be sharing a separate announcement with extra particulars earlier than this goes dwell
Train System Improvement
To assist put extra concentrate on the practice system, we’ve added one other line, further stops, and a few visible and audio enhancements to let you realize when your trains arrive and depart. We’ve added some extra DMRs and a few surroundings adjustments to finish out the season as properly.
Train Line Adjustments
- Added new practice line
- Towards the centre of the map, we’ve added one other practice line spanning vertically to assist higher join the entire system and make it simpler to maneuver throughout the map.
- Improvements to current strains
- We’ve put a much bigger concentrate on longer routes, lengthening current practice strains which ought to assist gamers journey a considerable distance, with out having to alter trains a number of instances
- Stations and indicators
- Trains will now transfer by means of two stations earlier than altering route, to provide you some extra time to catch up and leap on
- New flashing site visitors lights and distinctive arrival and departure sounds will now warn you to arriving and departing trains
- Added extra tree and rock cowl in cities and areas the place it was missing
- Artificial geysers have been added to Dinoland
- Increased DMR spawns barely on Vikendi
PUBG UPDATE 7.Three UI/UX Changes
- Network debug stats have been moved barely
- System pop-up message has been improved to show way more easily
- Tommy Gun icon has been up to date to extra precisely signify the weapon
- Changed logos for the 6x Scope and Shotgun Chokes
Network Statistics Data
- A brand new Network Statistics Data Collection possibility has been added to assist troubleshoot sure community points and ship related knowledge again to PUBG
- This is DISABLED by default
PUBG UPDATE 7.3 Performance CHANGES
- Reduced cases of FPS hitching/stuttering which may happen when first opening your stock in-game
PUBG UPDATE 7.3 Survivor Pass: Cold Front
- The third season mission monitor is now out there.
- Survival Pass: Cold Front ends July 15 0200 UTC
- After this, Premium Pass purchases received’t be out there and also you received’t be capable to activate stage up coupons.
- Grace interval
- From July 15 0200 ~ earlier than the July 22 upkeep, gamers will be capable to declare unclaimed rewards within the outcomes web page
- The Coupon Store is accessible till the grace interval ends, with any remaining coupons
- Coupon retailer
- Coupons may be spend within the coupon store till July 22 upkeep
- Unused coupons will NOT be out there after July 22 upkeep
PUBG UPDATE 7.3 Ranked Mode adjustments
- The present Ranked season will finish with upkeep on July 22, with a brand new season commencing instantly after completion of upkeep
- A timer will seem on the Ranked foyer display one week previous to season finish, so you may shortly see how a lot time is left
- Ranked Rewards
- Ranked Season 7 rewards will likely be given out the primary time a participant logs in to the sport after Season Eight is dwell
- Ranked Season 7 rewards are decided by the very best Rank Tier a participant is holding on the finish of Season 7 in both queue
- Players who’re on the Top 500 Leaderboards on the finish of the season will obtain bonus rewards
- To make clear some confusion on account of some ruleset information not being included in Update 7.2 patch notes, we’d wish to let you realize that the M249, DBS and Spike Trap deliberately don’t spawn in Ranked Mode.
PUBG UPDATE 7.3 Custom Map CHANGES
- Auto (fight) spectate system (Ctrl + Z)
- Use the hotkey to spectate gamers fight scenes by precedence. This can’t be used when in freecam or comply with cam
- Switch to attacker’s perspective (Ctrl + X)
- Can be used whereas utilizing the auto spectate system
- Switches to the latest attacker who has attacked the participant being noticed
- Cannot be activated whereas utilizing Freecam or Follow Cam
- New merchandise visible results
- Observing a participant who makes use of a throwable or therapeutic merchandise now shows a brand new visible impact
- Increased workforce shade visibility
- Team color UI visibility improved
- Team colors could appear barely darker than earlier than, with the added shadow
Custom Match List Overhaul
- The customized match record web page now shows matches of all recreation modes on one web page
PUBG UPDATE 7.3 Skins and Items
- Swimsuits #1
- CHECKERED SUMMER SET (Including Victory dance 20 emote)
- RETRO FERN SET
- Summer Bikini (Black)
- Swimsuits #2
- POLKA DOT SUMMER SET
- RETRO SUMMER SET
- PCS1 2020
- PCS1 COMBAT SET
- PCS1 CLOTHING SET
- Weapon Skin – 3 Items
- Emote – 1 Item
- Use Your Brain
- Rev It Up
- Victory Dance 17
- Victory Dance 18
- Sales interval
- Swimsuits #1 : 7/1 – 8/26
- Swimsuits #2 : 7/15 – 8/26
- Esports PCS#1 : 6/17 – 7/2
- Emotes – four gadgets : 20/6/24
PUBG UPDATE 7.3 Bug Fixes
- Fixing a problem the place the mouse cursor would keep onscreen whereas enjoying War Mode
- Fixed a problem the place typically weapons would clip by means of a participant’s again whereas they had been a passenger in a automobile
- Fixed the difficulty with boat/aquarail heaving awkwardly when hit by a throwable.
- Fixed a problem which prevented leaning/peeking from working whereas crouched and utilizing consumables
- Fixed a problem the place the looks of AR and DMR compensators had been swapped when hooked up to the MK14/SKS
- Fixed a problem which displayed the mistaken system message when declining a celebration invite
- Fixed a problem with the Parachute Follow characteristic and the interplay UI not displaying a participant’s appropriate keybinds in sure conditions
- Fixed a localization difficulty with the Mirado within the Last Match tab
- Fixed the irregular system message in sure language possibility.
Skins and Items
- Fixed a visible difficulty with PGI Title Wraps
- Fixed the difficulty with character’s finger displayed abnormally when equipping ‘The Chain’ pores and skin in character customization display.
- Fixed a problem the place the digital camera was not locked in place on the preview display for weapon skins, or merchandise crates
- Fixed a visible difficulty with High Waisted Shorts
- Fixed a problem with incorrect workforce shade/patterns displayed in replays
- Fixed the difficulty the place buildings destroyed by the Black Zone on Karakin weren’t marked as destroyed when transferring by means of replay timelines
- The replay system has been up to date. Replay recordsdata from earlier updates at the moment are unavailable to be used.