Today, developer Tripwire Interactive has a Maneater replace scheduled to go dwell throughout the PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox one platforms. The replace in query targets a bunch of modifications, fairly just a few of them associated to development points. In addition to development, the brand new patch can even handle issues regarding save video games, stability, and menu/UI settings. The replace will first roll out on PC and Xbox One; it ought to land on PS4 not too lengthy thereafter.
There are additionally platform-specific modifications featured within the forth coming replace, all outlined within the patch notes under:
- Save Game
- Added an error message if a save sport has grow to be corrupted and unusable (this message will present up in the primary menu which the participant will likely be returned to if the save is unusable. We are persevering with to look into how this uncommon corruption can occur).
- Optimization and Stability
- Fixed a number of stability points throughout all platforms
- Landmark, Collectables, Story Progression & Environment
- Fixed Queen of the Ocean not triggering attributable to unintended hidden aims. Those aims have been faraway from the necessities.
- Found and glued one other case the place the participant shark might revert to the Mother shark
- Fixed a situation the place the participant goal had been accomplished however the reward merchandise/evolution had not been granted (Example: shadow enamel evolution)
- Fixed a situation the place some narrator dialog and wouldn’t play and subtitles wouldn’t show in the course of the tutorial
- Fixed a situation the place the target icons would disappear from the overhead map
- Quest, Prey and Bounty Hunters
- Rebalanced the third Pete encounter to make it tougher
- Fixed people with the ability to be grabbed from the underside of a ship
- Player Shark and Combative Wildlife
- Found and glued one other case the place the tiger shark pores and skin might be eliminated and unevovled from the participant shark. It ought to now bear in mind the developed state.
- Found and glued one other case the place the participant shark might be hitting the water floor when quick touring leading to being caught within the knifing place within the grotto
- Fixed a digicam “pop” that would happen when combating boats from the knifing place or within the air
- Updated Credits
- Fixed a case the place injury numbers would present up the place the human was earlier than they had been grabbed
- Fixed a case the place modifying the sound or gameplay settings after which quitting the sport would have these modifications discarded
- Fixed a Portuguese localization difficulty
- Landmark and Collectables
- Fixed a case the place participant completion was caught at sub 100% story progress after attending to the “After Party”
- Fixed Ansel screenshot mode not being usable after a quick journey
- Fixed HUD components not disappearing when utilizing Ansel
- The sport will now pause if the participant hits the HOME button
Tripwire Interctive’s Maneater hit the PS4, PC, and Xbox One in May. The action-RPG (or ShaRkPG) launched to middling vital reception. However, there are those that appear exceptionally happy and impressed by the ultimate product. Our assessment awarded the title an 8.5 out of 10, praising each the premise of enjoying a shark and a few of the finer particulars. Open-world mechanics and quests are notably missing, although.
[Source: Tripwire Interactive Forums]