(Note: the picture above is from an older title)
Prominent YouTuber TheXclusiveAce has shared details about this yr’s Call of Duty that seems to have been leaked by a QA tester as a result of the supply reportedly had entry to gameplay and video footage, amongst different issues. Interestingly, TheXclusiveAce has now made his video personal, presumably after receiving a discover from Actvision, who is thought for promptly taking leaks down and punishing leakers.
Nevertheless, Charlie INTEL managed to compile a bullet-point abstract of the video, which you’ll be able to take a look at beneath (verbatim):
- 2020 sport is in actual fact set throughout Cold War period
- Game is “actually in a good state” with “MP maps almost done”
- Campaign is in “fully playable state” however not all animations are full but
- There might be a brand new map for Warzone with 2020 sport, and [TheXclusiveAce] says he has seen an “overview of the new Warzone map”
- Standard Mini-Map is again, much like earlier Call of Duty video games previous to Modern Warfare
- Even with commonplace mini-map again, there may be additionally a compass (which was launched in Modern Warfare)
- Swimming mechanic returns, and there might be water in MP maps alongside water within the new “Warzone map.”
- Unlimited dash is again.
- No work together doorways in common. Mechanic stays in Warzone.
- 10 MP maps are apparently developed to date, extra most likely in works. Treyarch fashion maps.
- One map is “very small” and a ship on the Black Sea
- “Tank” – which is the map that was proven within the leaked gameplay earlier
- No Specialists, however a Field Upgrade-like characteristic returning.
- He says that you simply get one piece from tools to select from.
- Scorestreaks will return.
- There is NO Dead Silence within the sport presently. It’s not a perk. He can not verify how footstep audio is correct now.
- 150 Health (much like Black Ops 4) however has auto-heal.
- Create-A-Class is “unique.” Hybrid between Pick-10 and basic. No Gunsmith.
- 6v6 is commonplace participant depend. There is not any Gunfight mode.
- There is “apparently a mode” in MP that takes place on varied sections of the brand new Warzone map.
- New Warzone map apparently takes place in Russia.
Previous rumors counsel that Call of Duty 2020‘s reveal has been pushed to at least August due to the ongoing pandemic and recent unrest in the United States, so it looks like it’ll be some time earlier than any of this data is confirmed. Until then, take every little thing with a grain of salt.