Pokémon Masters is getting a slew of latest updates! Players can take part in a brand new Story Event, hatch a brand new number of Pokémon Eggs (together with shiny Pokémon) and extra!
- New Pokémon Eggs: Players can now hatch extra Pokémon from Eggs (past Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle), resembling Tauros and Meowth. All Pokémon hatched from Eggs might be paired with the sport’s Main Character to battle alongside each other.
- Shiny Pokémon Introduced: After finishing sure battles within the Main Story or Training Area, gamers will be capable of receive Eggs from a brand new space within the sport—Professor Bellis’s Lab. Eggs positioned in incubators in Professor Bellis’s Lab will hatch after gamers full a sure variety of battles. Pokémon hatched from Eggs can have totally different battling roles and passive abilities, even when they’re the identical Pokémon. There is even an opportunity of hatching uncommon Shiny Pokémon. In the longer term, much more Pokémon hatchable from Eggs might be made out there through in-game occasions that target a particular Pokémon kind.
- New Story Event Featuring Serena & Fennekin: The sync pair of Serena & Fennekin star in an in-game occasion titled “Serena’s Dessert Party,” which might be out there till July 20 at 10:59PM Pacific time for people who have accomplished Chapter 1 of the Main Story. In this occasion, gamers embark on an journey with Serena & Fennekin as they attempt to cheer up varied Pokémon by throwing them a dessert occasion. Always there to spoil the enjoyable, Team Break reveals up and steals the components, requiring gamers to battle to get well the stolen sweets.
- New Battle Format—Full-Force Battles: Players that take part in “Serena’s Dessert Party” can even be capable of expertise a brand new battling format known as “Full Force Battles.” In these battles, gamers are solely in a position to deploy a restricted variety of sync pairs to defeat an opponent.
- Serena & Fennekin Sync Pair Now Available: The Tech-type sync pair of Serena & Fennekin is now out there within the sync pair Spotlight Scout till July 20 at 10:59PM Pacific time. This sync pair makes a speciality of proscribing opponents’ motion with strikes like Hypnosis, which places opponents to sleep, and Fire Spin, which traps them in a fiery vortex. Players can mix these strikes with this sync pair’s sync transfer, Mystical Fire of Positivity, which offers extra injury when the opponent is asleep.
Source: The Pokemon Company