The titular island of Ghost of Tsushima is full of locations to go to, and upgrades, beauty objects, and artifacts to gather.
In this guide, we’ll offer you maps for the each exploration location and collectible in Ghost of Tsushima’s southernmost area, Izuhara.
Izuhara area maps
There are seven prefectures in Izuhara.
We’ve damaged every prefecture out into its personal map within the gallery beneath. On every of the maps, you’ll see the geographic landmarks labeled to match your map. We’ve additionally added icons for each exploration location and collectible sort: Pillars of Honor, Hot Springs, Inari Shrines (Fox Dens), Bamboo Strikes, Haikus, Shinto Shrines, Lighthouses, Sashimono Banners, Mongol Artifacts, Records, and Singing Crickets. In the part beneath, we’ll clarify what every of these are.
Types of exploration locations and collectibles
There are so much of locations to go to and issues to gather in Ghost of Tsushima. Most of them will earn you an enchancment to Jin’s stats or a beauty (Vanity) merchandise.
The exploration locations we’ve marked on the maps above are:
- Pillars of Honor. Collect Sword Kits from these pillars to customise the looks of your blades. (Technically, these change the looks of your blades’ sheaths.)
- Hot Springs. Every Hot Spring will increase your most well being.
- Inari Shrines (Fox Dens). Find and honor the island’s shrines to Inari. These earn extra minor attraction slots or charms — objects that buff your talents.
- Bamboo Strikes. Hone your sword method by slicing via bamboo in a single strike. These locations improve your resolve.
- Haikus. Seek out tranquil locations to focus your thoughts. Each haiku rewards a brand new headband.
- Shinto Shrines. Shrines include Charms and wax wooden.
- Lighthouses. Reignite lighthouses to offer hope to the folks and develop your Legend.
There are additionally 4 varieties of collectibles:
- Sashimono Banners. Small flags worn by widespread troopers and samurai alike. Collecting them earns you new saddles.
- Mongol Artifacts. You can discover a selection of Mongol Artifacts of their forts, encampments, and dwellings throughout the island.
- Records. Personal accounts, poems, and messages written by the folks of Tsushima, documenting life through the Mongol invasion.
- Singing Crickets. Prized for his or her singing, they’re usually caught and stored in small cages — and these cages are in cemeteries. Collecting them means that you can study new flute melodies.