Final Fantasy XI is a kind of video games the place folks may not understand precisely how a lot continues to be occurring in it, given how lengthy the MMORPG has been operating. Akihiko Matsui, its producer, took to the sport’s forums to speak in regards to the August Version Update. While most of the changes are the everyday adjustments, one thing enjoyable is arising too. Namely, there’ll be a brand new Final Fantasy XI storyline.
Matsui didn’t carry up what this new story will cowl. However, he did observe what the prerequisite to expertise will probably be. People might want to have accomplished the Rhapsodies of Vana’diel missions, which had been added in 2015 and require folks to have accomplished missions in the bottom recreation and its expansions earlier than you possibly can undergo its three chapters.
Here is Matsui’s full Final Fantasy XI August Version Update announcement. It additionally proclaims Beastmaster job changes, a magic-wielding Mamool Ja Intense Ambuscades, and a Rafflesia Normal Ambuscade.
- August: Records of Eminence will add new targets and replace month-to-month targets.
- August: New situation will add a brand new quest.
- August: Ambuscade will add new infamous monsters, create new gadgets, and substitute reward gadgets.
- August: Porter Moogle may have extra supported gadgets.
- August: Beastmaster will add new job traits, add new pets, and have sure pets adjusted.
- August: New Synthesis Recipes
- August: New Synergy recipes
- August: New gadgets
Final Fantasy XI is on the market for the PC. It was initially additionally playable on the PlayStation 2 and Xbox 360. The new Final Fantasy XI storyline will arrive in August 2020.