Sony determined to usher folks into the weekend with a Ghost of Tsushima replace, nevertheless it may not be the kind you count on. It launched all types of stats going over what folks have finished over the primary ten days after launch. There are figures exhibiting the full quantity of Ghost of Tsushima duels fought (57.7 million), photographs taken (15.5 million), and even foxes petted (8.Eight million) between July 17-27, 2020.
Here’s the tweet saying the eleven totally different classes Sony took into consideration. There are eleven totally different actions and actions that had been counted.
You’ve all been busy! Stats from the primary 10 days of #GhostofTsushima
57.5 million duels
8.Eight million foxes petted
810 years on horseback
15.5 million photographs taken
And extra: pic.twitter.com/5LFSxvSjbC
— PlayStation (@PlayStation) July 31, 2020
And, for individuals who don’t need to load up a bunch of footage, listed here are all of the official counts from Sony’s announcement:
- 8.Eight million foxes had been petted
- 14.2 million haikus written
- 15.5 million photographs taken
- 16.2 million onsen visited
- 17.1 million bamboo strikes accomplished
- 28.1 million flute songs performed
- 37.5 million inari shrines honored
- 57.5 million duels fought
- 139.Four million enemies collapsed in worry
- 156.Four million stand-offs occurred
- 810.three years had been spent on horseback
Ghost of Tsushima is obtainable for the PlayStation 4. On July 27, 2020, it acquired a patch that added low depth fight and Lethal issue choices.