After quite a few days of reveals, we’ve lastly realized the total particulars of the Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation collaboration occasion in Azur Lane. The Japanese consumer has put up the update notes that will likely be carried out after the upkeep on November 26, 2020.
A complete of seven Dead or Alive Xtreme characters will likely be added to Azur Lane with this occasion. Here’s how it is possible for you to to acquire every character:
- Kasumi – Super Rare 2.0% pickup charge in Limited Construction pool
- Marie Rose – Super Rare 2.0% pickup charge in Limited Construction pool
- Honoka – Super Rare 2.0% pickup charge in Limited Construction pool
- Monica – Elite rarity 2.5% pickup charge in Limited Construction pool
- Nagisa – Elite rarity 2.5% pickup charge in Limited Construction pool
- Misaki – Available from Venus Point alternate store; she additionally seems in Limited Construction pool with a 0.5% non-pickup charge
- Nyotengu – Available from complete Venus Point accumulation rewards
All 7 characters may have an elective alternate pores and skin that may be bought with Diamonds, the premium forex in Azur Lane. The unique Japanese voice actresses may even reprise the roles of their respective characters.
Venus Point is the event-specific forex accessible at some stage in the collaboration. For the primary time in Azur Lane historical past, Commanders will have the ability to acquire these occasion factors by dispatching ships for Commissions, aside from the standard methodology of clearing occasion phases.
The occasion will embody a mini-game that rewards a Venus Awakening Gem as tools after enjoying it for 7 days. It additionally has a set function to assemble data on every character’s favourite issues. Completing the latter will reward a trophy that may be positioned within the Dorm.
The Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation collaboration occasion in Azur Lane will begin on November 26, 2020. It will finish on December 10, 2020; the collaboration content material will likely be now not obtainable after the latter upkeep.