Entertainment firm Happinet has introduced that the Shin Megami Tensei Pop-up Store in HMV & Books Shibuya will open subsequent month in Japan. [Thanks, 4Gamer.]
The Shin Megami Tensei Pop-up Store will open from December 1, 2020, to December 20, 2020, on the HMV & Books Shibuya 5F. In addition to brand-new authentic items made for the pop-up retailer, followers will get to buy or pre-order high-quality equipment and items. The retailer may even have jewellery from the DDS (Digital Devil Selection).
Here’s a have a look at a few of the authentic Shin Megami Tensei items you’ll discover on the store:
- Demon Fusion Cerberus Hoodie for 8,000 yen plus tax
- Wisdom God Thoth’s Leather Book Cover for 3,000 yen plus tax.
- Hee Ho Print Round Pouches for 1,500 yen plus tax every
- 5-piece Metal Charm Set primarily based on SMT icons for 4,000 yen plus tax
Here are some Tokyo Game Show 2020 gadgets that may even be obtainable on the pop-up retailer:
- Long T-Shirt for six,800 yen plus tax
- Decarabia T-Shirt for five,000 yen plus tax
- Jack Frost/Black Frost Masks for 1,200 yen plus tax every
- Jack Frost/Black Frost Eye Masks for 1,300 yen plus tax every
Lastly, right here’s a have a look at a few of the aforementioned Digital Devil Selection items:
The Jack Frost Denim Plush will go for five,980 yen.
This Black Frost Ring prices 25,800 yen plus tax.
The Demi-fiend Ring is one other merchandise on the pricier aspect at 22,800 yen plus tax.
The Shin Megami Tensei Pop-up Store in HMV & Books Shibuya will open on December 1, 2020. You can discover extra info on the official website.