Bandai Namco and Project Aces will launch a brand new replace to Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown on January 19, 2021. Titled the “2nd Anniversary Update,” it’ll add extra emblems and plane skins. The latter consists of an plane pores and skin based mostly on a former glitch in Ace Combat 7. [Thanks, 4Gamer!]
A earlier replace in August 2020, which added US Armed Forces emblems and skins in Ace Combat 7, was famous to have a glitch the place making use of the Red Devils pores and skin to F/A-18F Super Hornet would trigger it to glow at several scenes. Although the glitch was mounted with a subsequent replace, Project Aces determined to implement a re-enactment of the phenomenon on the X-02S Strike Wyvern, the fictional superplane out there within the base recreation.
The 2nd Anniversary replace may even add the next plane skins from prior Ace Combat video games:
- Air Combat‘s Phoenix pores and skin for F-22A Raptor
- Ace Combat 2‘s Scarface pores and skin for Su-37 Terminator
- Ace Combat 04‘s Mobius pores and skin for F-4E Phantom II
- Ace Combat Zero‘s Crow pores and skin for F-16C Fighting Falcon
- Ace Combat X‘s Gryphus pores and skin for F-22A Raptor
- Ace Combat 6‘s Garuda pores and skin for F-15E Strike Eagle
- Ace Combat Infinity‘s Ridgebacks pores and skin for ASF-X Shinden II
- Ace Combat 3‘s UPEO skins for Typhoon and Su-37 Terminator
Bandai Namco revealed a brand new trailer that showcases the brand new content material. The replace may even add 10 new emblems, together with the Falco squadron from Ace Combat Xi, the Shooter and Spooky squadrons from Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, the collection’ mascot Nugget, and a brand new illustration based mostly on Ace Combat 7 protagonist Trigger’s insignia.
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown was launched for PlayStation four and Xbox One two years in the past on January 18, 2019. It can be now out there on PC through Steam. Bandai Namco introduced that the sport had bought 2.5 million copies worldwide, which suggests it has bought 500,000 extra copies for the reason that two-million milestone reached in June 2020.