Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has obtained one other update this week, which – as is usually the case – brings a smattering of varied gameplay, map, and different miscellaneous changes to Valve’s FPS game. The newest patch, although, notably provides a bunch of tweaks to CS:GO’s Apollo map, together with a repair for some hiccups brought on by the multiplayer game’s most up-to-date update.
It’s not detailed within the new CS:GO update notes what these points had been, precisely, however it’s all the time good to see troubles launched get picked up and ironed out shortly (the newest patch having gone stay a fortnight again). Other changes to the fan-made hostage rescue map, which options in CS:GO’s latest enlargement Operation Broken Fang, embody making glass breaking “more consistent”, changing and realigning some textures that weren’t fairly proper, and deleting an “upsetting bench”.
Additionally, the update’s Apollo fixes embody fixing “some gun stuck spots” and increase spots, eradicating cans that some gamers mistook for smoke grenades, decreasing belongings in giftspot, and – lastly – “other general optimisations for lower end computers”.
It’s not simply Apollo that will get some consideration this update, both – the newest patch additionally provides some official sport servers to Argentina and corrects the settings search UI for non-Latin languages.
You can try the complete notes beneath if you happen to’re eager for the excellent rundown (through Valve):
- Updated to the newest model of SDL library for Linux and OSX.
- Improved loadout playing cards task logic.
- Fixed a crash when gamers change groups throughout freeze time.
- Enemy loadout card now not gives enemy pistol.
- Fixed a uncommon case when an additional C4 might spawn.
- Adding official sport servers in Argentina.
- Fixed settings search UI for non-Latin languages.
- Updated AK-47 | Anubis put on alpha
- Fixed points with earlier update(thanks Fnugz)
- Made glass breaking extra constant (thanks T1mure)
- Replaced and realigned textures
- Fixed some gun caught spots (thanks JustAlex)
- Deleted upsetting bench (thanks sprunk)
- Realigned some belongings (thanks fnugz)
- Deleted some cans folks thought had been smoke grenades
- Fixed increase spots (thanks poop)
- Reduced belongings in giftspot and different basic optimisations for decrease finish computer systems