Masahiro Sakurai wrote his ideas about Cyberpunk 2077 in his newest Famitsu column. The Japanese sport creator of Kirby and Super Smash Bros mentioned he was notably moved by how full refunds have been supplied for the console releases for the PlayStation and Xbox Series of techniques. [Thanks, Ryokutya2089.]
Here are some highlighted quotes from Masahiro Sakurai’s column:
- “Dealing with refunds is something that makes even me feel deeply moved. This kind of sincerity was never heard of before.”
- “When I tried it on the PS4 Pro, I could play it without problem (as of December 20, 2020). It was mostly running at 30 frames per second.”
- “I played it on PC in the beginning. I encountered bugs multiple times.”
- “Cyberpunk 2077 is a dream game. I wonder how much planning and production was needed.”
- “Having a multi-platform release for an AAA title is at a level where that’s enough for me to say that it’s wonderful.”
- “I support this game from the bottom of my heart for sincerely dealing with [the refunds].”
In the identical column, Sakurai additionally talked about Meteos, a puzzle sport he designed for Nintendo DS in 2005. He remembered how issues accelerated on the last part of its changes, and it ended up turning into harder than he thought. In a earlier column, he additionally wrote about his impressions of the PlayStation 5.
Cyberpunk 2077 is out there on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, and Google Stadia. The console releases have been criticized for having poor performances. Although CD Projekt Red promised to ship patches in January and February 2021, it allowed folks sad with it to ask for full refunds. The digital PlayStation launch of the sport remains to be not out there within the PlayStation Store as of this writing.