Given Demon Slayer‘s otherwordly popularity, it’s not shocking to see its merchandise get bought out recurrently in Japan. Retailers often restock restricted objects, nevertheless it’s fairly uncommon. In this case, anime and manga character items store CharaDepa will restock a number of restricted Demon Slayer objects from 2020 throughout the week of January 10, 2021, together with a scrunchie impressed by Shinobu. [Thanks, Famitsu.]
Realize introduced that its CharacterDepart will restock fairly a little bit of Demon Slayer merchandise that utterly bought out. Its choice will embody a scrunchie based mostly on Shinobu Kocho’s outfit, clear recordsdata, a shot glass, and keychains. There’s additionally a set of 5 wood good luck charms (omamori), which are typically a scorching commodity in Japan round New Year’s, so count on these to promote out once more as properly.
Check out a number of the restricted Demon Slayer objects under:
- Scrunchies (13 varieties) – 1,100 yen every
- Clear Files (5 varieties) – 440 yen every
- Shot Glass – 1,100 yen
- Character Pouch – 1,760 yen
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (four varieties) – 880 yen every
- B2-size Tapestry – 3,300 yen
- Character Pens (9 varieties) – 550 yen every
- Kinchaku Drawstring Bags (13 varieties) – 1,100 yen every
- Tradeable Hexagonal Pins Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 (13 varieties) – 550 yen every
- Tradeable Wooden Charms – 660 yen every
- Tote Bag – 1,980 yen
Pre-orders for the Demon Slayer merchandise will probably be open till 11:59pm JST on January 17, 2021. The objects will ship out early in February 2021. You can take a look at all of the Demon Slayer items on CharaDepart here. In case you missed it, a Nezuko Kamado figma continues to be accessible to pre-order till January 14, 2021.