The Stymphalian Nests Vault of Tartaros is within the Grove of Kleos area. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising information, we’ll present you tips on how to discover the Vault Entrance location, resolve the dungeon’s puzzles, and full the target on the finish.
How to search out The Stymphalian Nests Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s The Stymphalian Nests vault is straightforward to achieve from the Goddess of Wisdom statue: Head southeast to discover a constructing extending from the bottom of a small plateau, with a translucent pink barrier blocking its doorway.
Defeat the close by enemies. Then pull the lever forward of the doorway and use Apollo’s Arrow to shoot 4 targets on the overhead ledge earlier than the timer expires to take away the barrier. Enter the chamber to drop by way of the rift and entry the vault.
How to clear The Stymphalian Nests Vault of Tartaros
You must have mastered the Apollo’s Arrow capability, in addition to its Precision Control improve, to have the simplest time clearing this vault.
- Head ahead and activate the lever to trigger the platforms forward of you to begin transferring in a clockwise circle round a sq. constructing with crystal switches alongside its 4 sides.
- Hop onto a transferring platform and goal towards the constructing, then hearth guided Apollo’s Arrow photographs into every opening to hit targets. When you may have hit each goal on a specific facet of the constructing, the crystal swap on that facet lights.
- Continue driving the platform across the constructing, firing arrows by way of the varied holes within the wall to hit every goal. Be cautious to not by chance step ahead or again too far and fall off the platform between photographs.
- Once you may have lit all 4 crystal switches earlier than the timer expires, cross alongside the platforms and experience air gusts from the vent plates to achieve the subsequent ledge and a checkpoint.
- Pull the subsequent lever and experience extra transferring platforms round a barely bigger constructing, which additionally has 4 crystal switches you should activate. There are just a few extra targets to hit this time and now they transfer. Work from proper to left on all sides of the constructing. If you end one facet early, attempt to begin in on the subsequent facet earlier than your platform floats round to face it.
- Cross to the air gusts that seem and experience them as much as the subsequent ledge and checkpoint.
- Pull the ultimate lever, however don’t soar onto a transferring platform. Instead, goal towards a constructing to the suitable of the primary one, and hearth Apollo’s Arrow photographs in that course to eradicate three targets and activate the crystal swap.
- Repeat the method to hit three targets in a constructing to the left and activate one other crystal swap.
- Fire extra arrows to eradicate the targets within the constructing immediately forward of you from stable floor.
- Jump on a transferring platform and experience it across the constructing’s left facet whereas firing arrows at extra targets. Stand close to the entrance facet of the platform, because the platform passes in entrance of a dragon statue that breathes fireballs. The photographs will miss in case you are positioned appropriately. Be further cautious about any actions.
- Keep firing arrows at targets because the transferring platform floats across the subsequent facet, and then round one other nook. Carefully place your self once more to keep away from extra fireballs fired by a second dragon statue as you clear the remaining targets and activate the remaining crystal swap.
- Ride the air gusts that seem to achieve one other excessive ledge.
Epic Chests and Zeus’s Lightning
- Open the Epic Chest simply to the left to amass Ambrosia.
- Head across the left facet of the enclosed space the place you see Zeus’s Lightning ready on a pedestal to discover a hidden checkpoint behind it.
- Jump out from that ledge and experience air gusts throughout a niche to the excessive proper ledge on the subsequent set of ledges, the place one of two targets is positioned.
- Use two Apollo’s Arrow photographs to shortly shoot each targets, which removes a translucent pink barrier from the doorway of the small constructing on the decrease ledge.
- Drop to the decrease stage and enter the constructing to search out an Epic Chest that accommodates the Wrathful One-Eyed Giant Helm visible.
- Ride the air gusts again to the upper ledge and seize Zeus’s Lightning to exit the vault.