The Torment of Ikaros Vault of Tartaros is in The Forgelands area. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising information, we’ll present you discover the Vault Entrance location, clear up the dungeon’s puzzles, discover and open the Epic Chest, and gather Zeus’s Lightning in your approach out.
How to seek out The Torment of Ikaros Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s The Torment of Ikaros vault is simple to succeed in from the God of the Forge statue: Head simply north of due east to succeed in a rift that’s on an open plain, south of the aqueduct constructions. Defeat the monsters guarding the rift and then drop by means of it to entry the vault.
How to clear The Torment of Ikaros Vault of Tartaros
- Head ahead to succeed in and activate a pedestal, which produces a wood boulder.
- Quickly head ahead and use your Herakles’s Strength capability to tug the wood boulder safely to the ledge in case it tries to drop into the pit.
- Push the wood boulder virtually to the sting of the ledge to the left, looking over vent tiles with air gusts the place hydra heads periodically emerge from overhead portals.
- Head throughout the vent tiles and air gusts, then flip and use Herakles’s Strength to tug the wood boulder throughout them simply after hydra heads recede, so the boulder can cross to your aspect earlier than they reappear.
- Push the wood boulder over the aspect of the ledge so it falls onto the decrease ledge, according to some extra vent tiles forward of you.
- Activate the pedestal, which causes a hydra head to emerge from a portal and ship the wood boulder flying to a distant ledge, the place it settles right into a basin and prompts a crystal change that produces a brand new wood boulder close to a checkpoint.
A detour for the Epic Chest
- Standing close to the checkpoint and the wood boulder, look to the left and climb alongside the stone ledges in that path.
- Upon reaching the very best ledge, look left to a large hole and pull the lever.
- Jump out and veer barely to the left as a portal seems, so that you land close to the left aspect of the hydra head that emerges.
- As quickly as you land, double soar straight up, then drop proper from the height of your soar to land on one other hydra head that emerges from a portal in that path. If you progress proper too quickly, the top will bump you and you’ll fall.
- Double soar once more and glide ahead, to land on the proper aspect of one other hydra head that emerges from a portal to the left. It is significant you land close to the correct aspect, or a remaining hydra head that emerges from the portal instantly forward of you’ll knock you into the abyss.
- Jump and glide out to the ledge forward and (if obligatory) use Aeris’s Wrath to ascend it to assert the Forgemaster’s Headpiece visible from an Epic Chest earlier than backtracking to the checkpoint.
Onward to Zeus’s Lightning
- From the checkpoint, head ahead alongside the ledges and use the Herakles’s Strength capability to tug the wood boulder in that path alongside the air gusts.
- Continue alongside the ledges and preserve pulling the wood boulder ahead and towards the correct, pausing as obligatory to attend out the hydra heads that emerge from portals.
- Push the wood boulder over a remaining vent plate so the air gusts carry it as much as the overhead ledge.
- Push the wood boulder alongside the ledge to a nook and place it on the middle of an inactive vent tile.
- Climb to the overhead ledge and activate the pedestal, so the wood boulder floats upward on air gusts and is shipped flying by a hydra head to land in a basin on a distant ledge and activate a crystal change.
- Cross over and climb the ledge above the crystal change to seek out and activate a checkpoint.
- Use the Herakles’s Strength capability to tug a flaming wood boulder alongside vent plates with air gusts to a stone ledge with a ornamental inexperienced lamp, pausing if essential to keep away from the hydra head that emerges periodically from an overhead portal.
- Cross two extra vent plates to the subsequent ledge, and use Herakles’s Strength to tug the flaming wood boulder to your new location as soon as the hydra head retreats right into a portal.
- Position the flaming wood boulder so it’s roughly even with the subsequent set of gusting vent plates. Be cautious to not pull too laborious with Herakles’s Strength, as you don’t wish to contact the boulder. Its flames injury you.
- Head alongside the vent tiles, then flip and use Herakles’s Strength to tug the flaming wood boulder together with you, between appearances from overhead hydra heads.
- Direct the flaming wood boulder right into a recess with a vent plate.
- Climb the overhead ledge and activate the pedestal, inflicting the flaming wood boulder to drift and get knocked throughout a niche to a far ledge by a hydra head.
- Cross over to that platform and observe the flaming wood boulder left as a brand new hydra head knocks it alongside a ledge, so it involves relaxation on a ledge close to a basin.
- Direct the flaming wood boulder into the basin, which prompts a crystal change and causes some platforms to rise close by.
- Ascend alongside the platforms to cross the hole and gather Zeus’s Lightning to exit the vault.