The newest version of Japanese gaming publication Famitsu is now with subscribers and it comprises a smattering of opinions this week. Monster Sanctuary is the best reviewed sport in Issue 1675. The sport sees you’re taking the function of a Monster keeper making an attempt to avoid wasting the Monster Sanctuary. The 4 reviewers awarded the sport a decent 32/40. Here’s all of the opinions contained inside Weekly Famitsu Issue 1675.
- Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom (PS4, Switch) – 7/8/7/8 [30/40]
- Doodle Derby (Switch) – 7/8/7/6 [28/40]
- Fox n Forests (Switch) – 7/7/7/6 
- Monster Sanctuary (Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – 8/8/8/8 [32/40]
- Touhou Luna Nights (Switch) – 8/8/7/8 [31/40]