Prominent Japanese voice actress Megumi Hayashibara will launch a e book by which she writes about what she discovered from each character she has voiced all through her profession. The e book will likely be titled Zenbu Chara kara Osowatta – Ima wo Ikinuku Chikara, which may be translated to “Everything I Learned from Characters – The Power to Live Through the Present.” [Thanks, Ryokutya2089!]
Zenbu Chara kara Osowatta – Ima wo Ikinuku Chikara will likely be 264 pages lengthy and A5 dimension. In the fully-colored e book, Hayashibara will talk about not solely about her recollections of performing roles in every title, however may also flip them into messages to help people who find themselves dwelling within the present period.
The e book may also comprise illustrations and commentaries from mangaka artists and character designers from anime exhibits by which Hayashibara had a character function:
- Eiichiro Oda, the creator of One Piece, the place she voiced Rebecca and Honey Queen.
- Rumiko Takahashi, the creator of Ranma 1/2, the place she voiced the feminine model of Ranma Saotome.
- Yuzo Takada, the creator of 3×3 Eyes, the place she voiced Pai.
- Masakazu Katsura, the creator of D・N・A2, the place she voiced Tomoko Saeki.
- Yoshiyuki Sadamoto, the character designer for the Evangelion sequence, the place she voiced Rei Ayanami.
- Gosho Aoyama, the creator of Case Closed (Detective Conan), the place she voiced Shiho Miyano and Ai Haibara.
- Moyoco Anno, the creator of Kantoku Fuyuki Todoki. In the 2014 anime adaptation, Hayashibara voiced the character modeled after Moyoco Anno herself.
- Kazuhiro Fujita, the creator of Karakuri Circus, the place she voiced Shirogane (Eleonore) and Angelina Saiga.
Born in 1967, Megumi Hayashibara made her debut as a voice actress in 1986 by voicing minor characters in Maison Ikkoku. She obtained her first main roles in 1988 as Todomatsu, the youngest of the six Matsuno brothers in Osomatsu-kun, and Himiko Shinobibe, the heroine of Mashin Hero Wataru. Hayashibara can be recognized for voicing Christina Mackenzie in Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War within the Pocket, Anna Kyoyama in Shaman King, and Musashi (Jessie) in Pokemon.
Zenbu Chara kara Osowatta – Ima wo Ikinuku Chikara will likely be launched in Japan in February 2021. It will likely be out there for 1,800 yen.