You could recall that, yesterday, Nintendo introduced that Animal Crossing: New Horizons could be getting a brand new replace later this week. The replace is meant to add extra content material to the sport, together with seasonal gadgets which are arriving simply in time for February and, particularly, Valentine’s Day.
Well, as Nintendo promised, Animal Crossing: New Horizons has obtained the replace. Once you’ve downloaded it, the sport needs to be at version 1.7.0. The replace provides a brand new seasonal occasion, reactions, clothes, seasonal gadgets, and extra. You can see the replace’s patch notes down beneath.
- provides extra Seasonal Events:
- Festivale! (February 15th). Pavé the dancer arrives! Try accumulating totally different coloured feathers and provides them to Pavé to take pleasure in a passionate dance as reward.
- provides numerous carnival-themed gadgets, accessible for buy at Nook’s Cranny from February 1st
- provides four new Poses (carnival-themed), accessible for buy at Nook’s Cranny from February 1st
- provides numerous gadgets associated to Setsubun (Bean-Tossing Kit, accessible till February 4th by way of Nook Shopping, and Ogre Costume accessible by way of the Able Sisters from February 1st) and Valentine’s Day (accessible for buy from Nook Shopping from February 1st)
- provides numerous gadgets associated to a number of holidays (together with Lunar New Year)
- provides Maracas merchandise (accessible as bonus for updating to Ver. 1.7.0)