Xseed Games launched a brand new Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin patch with new additions and changes. In addition to updating varied facets of rising and harvesting, the builders elevated the utmost in-game years to 9,999. The replace is out now on the PlayStation 4 and Steam variations, with the Nintendo Switch patch “coming soon.”
The newest Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin patch treatments a number of bugs. For instance, uncommon cases of a double KO between Sakuna and a boss could lead on to a smooth lock. The replace additionally fixes some supplemental results throughout rising and harvesting. The finest addition is Sakuna’s new animations when resting on the porch along with her animal buddies.
We have the total patch notes and just a few pictures beneath.
- Fixed a problem that occurred hardly ever with sure boss fights the place the sport would proceed even when Sakuna and the boss have been defeated on the identical time.
- Fixed a problem in Amagaeshi Shrine the place there was a chance of enemies not loading in appropriately following sure particular actions.
- Temperature is now a situation for Bakanae illness to develop.
- Salt injury will now be decreased by utilizing flowing water or whereas the sector is being drained.
- The dysfunction Cloudy Rice will now develop throughout the ripening stage, not the drying stage.
- Fixed a problem within the second half of the sport the place circumstances for an occasion occurring within the subject might be met utilizing flowing water.
- Fixed it in order that playtime is just not prolonged incorrectly when fast-forwarding by means of cutscenes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Add new animations when resting on the porch.
- Improved the best way that Tidal Wave interacts with the terrain.
- Improved the accuracy of annual temperature calculation.
- Adjusted Autumnal Hunter’s Garment as a reward for clearing Amagaeshi Shrine Floor 100.
- Maximum in-game years has been expanded from 999 to 9,999 and the Cornucopia impact of the Rice Hunter’s Garment will now max out after 1,000 harvests.
- Optimized CPU load when V-Sync is turned off.
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin has been an enormous success. We final heard in November 2020 that the sport’s shipments and obtain gross sales totaled over 500,000 copies worldwide. We loved the sport again when it first launched, which you’ll take a look at in our assessment. We additionally interviewed the builders on the method of researching such a distinct segment like rice-growing.
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is at present out there for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC.