It would seem as if Nintendo has pulled the plug on fairly a couple of DSiWare games that had been obtainable on the 3DS‘s eShop. The games taken down from the digital storefront only seem to apply for North America, but this could soon change if the European and Japanese eShop’s observe the identical pattern. It’s reported that over 250 titles have been delisted from 1st January they usually all appear to be games that had been launched earlier than mid-may 2011. There are, nevertheless, a handful of exceptions that are:
- Art Academy: First Semester – Sept 2009
- Art Academy: Second Semester – Sept 2009
- Game & Watch: Donkey Kong Jr – April 2010
- Pinball Pulse: The Ancients Beckon – Oct 2009
- Sudoku (Electronic Arts) – Oct 2009
There’s been no announcement from Nintendo or clarification as to why the above titles haven’t been touched, however when you’re pondering of grabbing any DSiWare games on the 3DS, and also you’re not in North America, then we propose you seize them sooner somewhat than later.