If you’re a Teamfight Tactics fan, you’ll in all probability have heard the multiplayer game’s subsequent mid-set update is because of drop in a pair weeks’ time. Called Teamfight Tactics: Fates – Festival of Beasts, the occasion is ready to swap out and in champions and traits (with two champs making their TFT debuts), and convey customisation choices, a sport go, and – of course – a brand-new season of ranked. The patch has now hit the PBE for a spherical of testing, so it’s time to check out what’s in retailer.
As you’ll be able to think about, there are a raft of stability changes on the best way for TFT patch 11.2. Up on the testing grounds proper now are tweaks to a spread of the autobattler’s champions, comparable to Brand, Diana, Nasus, Nautilus, Darius, Neeko, and – oh, lots extra apart. Some like Morgana – as Riot’s teased before – can be getting some trait changes, too. You can take a look at particulars on the changes to the assorted champs’ stats, talents, traits, and different points within the champion changes part under.
As for traits, a bit are in for some change testing proper, together with slight reworks to Spirit, Mage, and Dragonsoul traits, and stat and impact tweaks to a batch of others.
Without additional ado, let’s check out the Teamfight Tactics patch 11.2 notes (through Riot Games on the official TFT Discord). As ever, keep in mind these are present process a interval of testing, so changes under are simply tentative and will maintain altering earlier than they hit reside on January 21.
Teamfight Tactics patch 11.2 Champion Changes
- Mana: 0/50 >>> 0/60
- Spell Targeting: Highest Attack Speed >>> Highest Health
- Is now a Spirit Assasin
- HP: 500 >>> 550
- Spell Shield: 200/300/400 >>> 200/300/450
- Spell Orbs: 4/5/6 >>> 4/5/7
- Attack Speed: 0.65 >>> 0.7
- Damage Per Orb: 70/80/90 >>> 80/90/100
- Nasus’ skill now makes use of the right skill artwork.
- AD: 55 >>> 50
- Spell AS: 80/100/125% >>> 70/90/120%
- Airtime diminished from 1.5s >>> 1.2s. (This is only visible)
- Is now a Cultist Assassin Slayer
- Mana: 75/125 >>> 60/120
- Spell Damage: 125/200/375 >>> 100/175/275
- Spell Damage: 350/500/750 >>> 400/600/900
- Heal Percent: 40% >>> 50%
- Is now a Ninja Slayer
- AS: 0.75 >>> 0.8
- Damage Falloff: 20% >>> 25%
- Spellcast Mana Lock: Removed instantly after the top of the solid >>> 0.75 seconds after the top of the solid
- Is now a Spirit Executioner
- Fabled Bonus Damage: 450/750/1500 >>> 300/500/1000
- Bonus Health: 90% >>> 80%
- Bonus AD: 60/120/250 >>> 40/80/160
Spell AS: 60/75/100% >>> 40/60/80%
- Mana 0/55 >>> 30/70
- Attack Speed: 0.6 >>> 0.65
- Spell Damage: 250/450/1250 >>> 350/550/1500
- Is now an Enlightened Syphoner
- Spell now not heals Morgana for a portion of the injury dealt. Now as an alternative reduces enemy AD by a proportion.
- Spellcast Mana Lock: Removed 1 second after the beginning of solid >>> 0.5 seconds after the spin ends
- Mana: 40/100 >>> 60/120
- AD Scaling: 300/325/375% >>> 275/300/350%
- Knock Up Duration: 2 >>> 1.5 sec
- Slow Duration: 4 >>> 3
- Spell Damage: 250/450/1000 >>> 200/375/1000
- Ornn’s merchandise icons have been up to date with a singular border to indicate they’re Ornn’s artifacts.
- Blacksmithing UI now correctly disappears throughout Arrival and Departure phases.
- Blacksmithing UI has been moved and now not floats excessive above Ornn’s head.
- HP: 900 >>> 1000
- Armor: 40 >>> 60
- Magic Resist: 75 >>> 80
- Attack Damage: 80 >>> 65
- Spell Shots Per Second: 4/5/10 >>> 3/4/10
- Three-star Samira begins off with one type.
- BUG FIX: Teemo blind may cause Daredevil photographs and Samira ult to overlook.
- Base Style now not will increase with Star stage
- Daredevil Shield: 20% >>> 10%
- Armor and MR Reduction: 60% >>> 40%
- Yone’s Shred and Execute Marker now solely lasts for Eight seconds
- Unforgotten Spell Damage: 200/400/1000 >>> 350/600/1500
- No longer offers lacking well being injury. Instead, Unforgotten will deal extra % injury based mostly on the goal’s lacking well being, as much as 100% extra injury
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 11.2 Trait CHANGES
- Critical Strike Damage: 30/60/90 >>> 25/60/120
- Galio Health: 800/1400/2000 >>> 750/1250/2000
- Galio AD: 75/160/280 >>> 70/150/300
- Galio Star Multiplier: 14% >>> 16%
- Dragonsoul’s blessing will now not swap to a brand new goal when a blessed unit enters a resurrection state (Guardian Angel, Zilean’s Ability.)
- Lee Sin now PUNCHES the soul proper out of his goal. This means Dragonsoul won’t be misplaced when they’re ringed out. (rung out?)
- Attack Speed per Stack: 12/20/35/60 >>> 12/20/40/60
- Armor and MR Per Stack: 20/30/40 >>> 15/25/40
- Mana Amp: 50/70/100% >>> 50/100/150%
- Shield: 150/225/350 >>> 125/200/250
- Reworked from 3/6/9 breakpoints to three/5/7
- Mage (3): 80% of spellpower
- Mage (5): 100% of spellpower
- Mage (7): 130% of spellpower
- MR Bonus: 40/100/200 >>> 40/120/300
- Number of Bounces: half of/3 >>> 2/3/4
- Damage Reduction per Bounce: 55/50/45% >>> 65/50/35%
- Rework: Spirit will now grant flat assault pace the primary time a Spirit unit casts
- Spirit (2): 20% Attack Speed
- Spirit (4): 40% Attack Speed
- Chosen Spirit champions grant double the assault pace
- Syphoner Healing: 35/90% >>> 40/100%
Teamfight TACTICS PATCH 11.2 Item and Artifact CHANGES
- Giantslayer Max Damage: 90% >>> 80%
- Hextech Gunblade Max Shield: 400 >>> 300
- Hurricane Bonus Damage: 90% >>> 80%”
- Rocket-Propelled Fist
- Equipping this Ornn Artifact on Zed or an Assassin will now not stop them from leaping to the enemy backline.
- Note: This will not be a recommended use for the merchandise, only a bug-fix. To be clear.
- Obsidian Cleaver
- Fixed a bug the place the MR shred wouldn’t apply in most conditions
Plus, lead designer Stephen ‘Riot Mort’ Mortimer has posted some details about a brand new characteristic hitting the PBE – a shiny new merchandise storage system:
New coming to PBE in as we speak: New Item storage system!
Now you’ll be able to see your gadgets on carousel, and no extra unintentional grabs or bizarre stacking points.
Please give us tons of suggestions on this characteristic we’re testing! pic.twitter.com/paB8cjDLjy
— Riot Mort (@Mortdog) January 6, 2021
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS PATCH 11.2 SYSTEM CHANGES
Base Shop Odds
- Level 8 Drops: 15/25/35/20/5 >>> 16/25/35/20/4
- Level 9 Drops: 10/15/30/30/15 >>> 12/16/30/30/12
- Removed the All Defensive Component First Carousel. Replaced it with a 2x Sword, 2x Bow, 2x Rod, 2x Tear, 1x Glove model.
That’s all there may be in the best way of tentative Teamfight Tactics patch 11.2 notes for now, however maintain checking again on this web page over the subsequent couple of weeks as we’ll maintain it up to date with the changes being examined on the PBE earlier than they go reside later this month.
Also ensure to check out our best Teamfight Tactics items and how to upgrade Teamfight Tactics champions guides for some helpful ideas. Plus, we’ve received a rundown of the League of Legends patch 11.2 notes, too, should you’re eager to see what’s happening with TFT’s sister MOBA sport.