The Aiolian Path Vault of Tartaros is in the Valley of Eternal Spring, near where you begin your journey. In this Immortals Fenyx Rising guide, we’ll show you how to find the Vault Entrance location, solve the dungeon’s puzzles, find and open the Epic Chest, and collect Zeus’s Lightning on your way out.
How to find The Aiolian Path Vault entrance
Immortals Fenyx Rising’s The Aiolian Path vault is easy to reach from the Hall of the Gods: Head northwest around 1900 meters. A short distance northwest from Gaia’s Soul, you will find an area with cliffs and waterfalls. Head along the cliffside to find an opening you can enter to reach a rift. Drop through the rift to enter the vault.
How to clear The Aiolian Path Vault of Tartaros
- Walk forward to the pedestal and activate it to make a boulder appear. Gusts of wind start blowing the boulder along a route that skirts a platform ahead of you.
- Jump over to the next platform. Activate the pedestal as the boulder passes over the center of the plate located just below the pedestal. The boulder should launch into the air and land on the upper ledge, then roll into a basin and activate a crystal switch.
- Pass through the doorway the crystal switch opens and ascend along some platforms.
- Head through the opening and activate a checkpoint.
- Step forward and activate the pedestal to make another boulder materialize.
- Cross over to the next ledge, which has another pedestal for you to activate as the boulder rolls over the plate.
- Watch as the boulder rolls up a ramp and launches over a low wall, then follows a track in the distance before finally settling in a new groove that leads it in a tight square around another platform with a pedestal.
- Cross to that platform and activate the pedestal to launch the boulder over to yet another square track and platform.
- Use the pedestal on that next square platform to launch the boulder up to a higher ledge where it settles in a basin. This causes another boulder to appear and start rolling in the opposite direction.
A detour for the Epic Chest
- From the ledge with the pedestal, leap forward through a low point along the wall to land on a secret platform on the opposite side.
- Climb along the platforms as they wrap around the wall.
- At the top of that route, you find the Epic Chest.
- Open the chest to obtain the Stormy Breastplate of the Vulture, then return to the platform and pedestal with the boulder circling it.
Onward to Zeus’s Lightning
- Use the pedestal to launch the boulder up to a high ramp, where vents blow it left and send it careening on a wild course.
- Follow the boulder the best you can through the cramped area and you will eventually see it settle in along a route around the base of a platform with a pedestal.
- Activate the pedestal to launch the boulder to the upper right, where it begins ascending a ramp.
- Quickly follow after the boulder and grab hold of it so you can direct its course.
- Push the boulder up the ramp, along the flat surface, and then down a ramp leading to the lower left.
- Past the base of the ramp, push the boulder so it settles into a basin and triggers the nearby crystal. This opens a doorway to the right and allows you to activate a checkpoint.
- Continue past the checkpoint to arrive at the top of a ramp with two pedestals.
- Activate the left pedestal to make a boulder appear and start rolling down the steep ramp.
- As the boulder reaches the base of the ramp, activate the right pedestal to launch it upward. If you timed it right, the boulder rolls around and drops into a basin to activate a crystal switch.
- Descend the ramp as vent tiles rise from the abyss and the vent tile at the base of the ramp activates.
- Glide over air gusts from the vent tiles to reach the high ledge.
- Cross the ledge and obtain Zeus’s Lightning to exit the vault.