Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is getting maybe its most intensive weapon tuning replace since launch, altering and adjusting a ton of weapons and attachments in an effort to shake up the meta and deal with participant suggestions. While the features of the Season Two Reloaded update, together with new maps, modes, and extra, have been detailed earlier at the moment, the total Season Two Reloaded replace patch notes dive into the little adjustments for every weapon sort and attachment that gamers might want to get used to when the replace goes dwell later tonight.
The weapon tuning cross brings up some underperforming weapons and archetypes, whereas giving some a lot wanted nerfs to weapons just like the LC10 submachine gun. There was additionally a change to the velocity of stance adjustments, which ought to scale back points with individuals going inclined to simply and shortly get kills.
Note that all the patch notes under apply completely to Black Ops Cold War. Weapon tuning for Warzone is separate and within the fingers of Raven.
Black Ops Cold War Update Sizes
March 29 at 9 PM PST
PlayStation 5: 12.2 GB
PlayStation 4: 7.Four GB
Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 14.18 GB
Xbox One: 9.13 GB
PC: 8.1 GB
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Season Two Reloaded Update Patch Notes
- Assault Rifles
- Krig 6
- Improved visibility whereas firing in ADS.
- Complete tuning cross on weapon accuracy, weapon motion, and visible readability whereas firing with any Optic attachment.
- Addressed situations of the weapon feeling “floaty” when firing for a chronic period of time.
- FFAR 1
- Increased ballistic velocity by 12.8%.
- Increased most harm vary by 40%.
- Complete tuning cross on Muzzle and Underbarrel attachments that have an effect on Recoil on assault rifles.
- Krig 6
- Submachine Guns
- Milano 821
- Increased mid-range harm by 10%.
- Increased mid-range harm vary by 33%.
- Increased dash out velocity by 14.2%.
- Increased increase velocity by 11%.
- Slightly elevated ADS-in velocity.
- KSP 45
- Increased ballistic velocity by 32.5%.
- Reduced burst delay by 20%.
- Reduced accuracy with extended firing.
- Reduced muzzle velocity by 23.4%.
- Reduced max harm vary by 41%.
- Slightly lowered mid-range harm.
- Modified bullet sample so as to add barely extra horizontal trajectories.
- Complete tuning cross on Muzzle and Underbarrel attachments that have an effect on Recoil on SMGs.
- Milano 821
- Light Machine Guns
- Light Machine Gun Alpha
- Reduced most harm vary by 25%.
- Light Machine Gun Alpha
- Sniper Rifles
- Disabled glint impact on sniper rifles with Iron Sights geared up.
- Increased ADS velocity by 11%.
- Slightly decreased hip-fire accuracy.
- Dual Wield: Bullet trajectories at the moment are extra diversified when firing each weapons concurrently.
- Redesigned the 4.7” Takedown Barrel attachment right into a “Tight Snub” Barrel. This attachment now provides harm to each enemies and automobiles.
- Slightly elevated blast radius.
- Greatly elevated size of straight rocket flight path.
- Rockets now inflict extra harm to enemies with Flak Jacket in Hardcore. Still requires a direct hit for a 1-hit kill.
- Infantry V-Choke
- Updated attachment description to make clear professionals and cons.
- Infantry V-Choke
- Weapon Progression
- Players can now earn Weapon XP and Challenge progress by utilizing any weapon, even when they don’t at present personal it (for instance, utilizing one other participant’s weapon picked up from the bottom that the participant doesn’t at present personal).
- Slightly lowered velocity of adjusting stances from stand, crouch, and inclined. Additional changes to come back to deal with remaining disparity between 1st-person and Third-person views.
- Added Vehicles part.
- Addressed a problem with the “Killed By” stat not monitoring correctly.
- Miami Strike (6v6)
- Miami Strike added to 6v6 rotation in Multiplayer modes.
- Miami Strike will substitute the unique Miami map in all core modes except Combined Arms, Search & Destroy, and VIP Escort.
- Miami Strike 24/7 playlist additionally accessible at launch.
- Mansion (2v2, 3v3)
- Mansion added to rotation in Gunfight and Face Off.
- Golova (Multi-Team)
- Golova added to rotation in Multi-Team modes.
- Hardpoint: Addressed a problem that allowed gamers to seize P3 Hardpoint outdoors of the meant boundary.
- The Pines
- Control: Adjusted Zone B to permit capturing towards the pizza counter.
- Hardpoint: Adjusted distance of spawns from P1 to every facet of the map to scale back probabilities of spawning beside or behind enemy staff.
- Control: Extended Zone A as much as the platform outdoors of “green” room.
- Control: Conditional Attacker spawns added to scale back journey time to Zone A.
- Hardpoint: Removed spawns that have been too near P2 and P5.
- Hardpoint: Added a bigger unfold of spawns for P1, P2, and P3 to scale back probabilities of spawning behind enemy staff.
- Miami (Original)
- Scaled down bullet collision on the Miami Patrol van.
- Multi-Team Hardpoint
- New Multiplayer mode added to Multi-Team.
- 10 squads of 4 battle for a number of Hardpoints at a time. Each set of Hardpoints lasts 120 seconds earlier than rotating to the subsequent places.
- Teams will earn 1 level each second for all teammates inside a Hardpoint.
- The first squad to achieve 1,000 factors wins the match.
- Prop Hunt
- Miami Strike and Satellite added to map rotation.
- Refreshed prop rotation for a number of present maps.
- Addressed a problem the place the Best Play prop digicam may seem underground.
- New Custom Game Options added:
- Time Per Segment: The period of time added onto the present spherical time restrict when a zone phase is captured.
- Overtime Rules: Determines whether or not Overtime Defense is given to the staff with essentially the most kills or essentially the most zone segments captured through the earlier rounds.
- New Custom Game Options added:
- Added Gunfight mode-specific Medals.
- Battle Chatter now disabled in Gunfight and Gunfight variants.
- VIP Escort
- Addressed a problem the place the participant may hear incorrect VO strains when starting a spherical because the VIP.
- Addressed a problem the place teammates may spawn on prime of each other after a staff wipe respawn.
- Enemy purple dots will now be prioritized on prime of goal icons on the mini-map.
- Miami Strike 24/7 [NEW]
- Multi-Team Hardpoint – Golova [NEW]
- Multi-Team Moshpit [NEW]
- Moshpit of Multi-Team modes, together with 40-Player Hardpoint on Ruka, Alpine, Sanatorium, and Golova.
- Prop Hunt [NEW]
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Nuketown 24/7
- Face Off
- Flashbang/Stunned Challenges at the moment are simpler to finish.
- Fog of War
- Addressed inconsistencies with the Smoke Grenade Cover Assists fight stat.
- Addressed points with “Fog of War” Challenge and “Sight Unseen” Medal not monitoring correctly with the Danger Close Wildcard geared up.
- Updated Challenge description for readability.
- Gestures can now be used earlier than the spherical begins.
- Updated messaging when a participant is kicked from the celebration.
- Addressed and situation the place gamers on Mounted Turrets may very well be resistant to Dirt Bike automobiles.
- Addressed a problem the place VO would say “No Targets Destroyed” if the Attack Helicopter was destroyed with a Cruise Missile.
- Law Breaker
- Law Breaker in League Play will now not enable any weapon to be put into both weapon slot. Players will solely have the ability to use a Primary and Secondary weapon.
- Law Breaker will now solely enable gamers to equip a number of Perks from the identical Perk class.
- Perk Greed
- Perk Greed is now restricted utterly.
- Players who stop out of energetic matches or are kicked for pleasant fireplace will now be issued a matchmaking suspension for a time period.
- Penalties will escalate if the participant continues to stop out of matches or is constantly kicked for pleasant fireplace.
- Extended placement bracket to incorporate Top 25 and Top 50.
- Updated gem illustration in Rank Progression display screen.
- Updated Ladder Event Complete display screen with new gem celebration animation.
- Added location to the highest of the League Play Ladder to showcase present placement gems.
- New Region
- Sanatorium (Night) area added to Outbreak.
- New Objective
- Secure Objective added to Outbreak.
- New Vehicle
- Dirt Bike automobile added to Outbreak.
- New Intel
- New Audio Logs and Radio Transmissions added for gamers to find within the Ural Mountains.
- Added fixes for varied crashes associated to Objectives, Trials, the RAI-Ok 84, and the Frost Blast Field Upgrade.
- Addressed varied points the place gamers may fall out of the map on Alpine.
- Addressed a problem the place gamers may get caught in a planter on Golova.
- Addressed a problem the place the Golden Chest may push automobiles below the map.
- Addressed a problem the place kills with automobiles weren’t all the time contributing to the Dragon Relic.
- Players will now take harm from the Dragon Relic rocket thrusters when it takes off. Look out under!
- Reduced length of Holdout Objective by 30 seconds.
- Added Ammo Cache to the Holdout Objective house in Alpine.
- Cleaned up areas that have been interfering with barricading and taking pictures out of home windows within the Golova Holdout Objective.
- The Defend console now takes extra harm from Hellhounds.
- Addressed a problem the place selecting up the specimen head whereas inclined may forestall the participant from with the ability to deposit it through the Defend Objective.
- Addressed a problem the place the progress bar for depositing the canister may break through the Retrieve Objective.
- Enemies will now not de-spawn when the Payload teleports.
- Addressed varied zombie pathing points in Ruka, Alpine, and Golova.
- Addressed a problem the place Manglers may nonetheless use their arm cannons and Krasny Soldats may nonetheless use their jet packs after they have been destroyed by Energy Mines.
- Addressed a problem the place harm from the Tempest was not mitigated by Armor.
- Addressed a problem the place zombies would ignore gamers when one other participant deployed a Cymbal Monkey and left the match.
- Field Upgrades
- Addressed a problem the place Field Upgrades may very well be reset after switching courses and warping to a different area.
- Addressed a problem the place Field Upgrade cost was not reset when altering courses.
- Addressed a problem the place Elites weren’t being counted towards the Outbreak Eliminations problem.
- Addressed a problem the place Trials challenges have been duplicating sooner than meant.
- Addressed a problem the place gamers have been unable to re-roll attachments on some weapons after upgrading them on the Pack-a-Punch machine.
- Closed an exploit that allowed duplication of the Ray Gun or RAI-Ok 84 utilizing the Pack-a-Punch machine.
- Addressed a problem the place gamers with a full stack of Equipment had the choice to select up that very same Equipment and drop their stack.
- Support weapons that use ammo will now not be refilled when warping to a different area.
- Firebase Z
- Addressed a problem the place cross-platform gamers have been unable to load right into a Private match.
- Closed an exploit within the Village the place zombies have been unable to assault the participant.
- Closed an exploit that allowed gamers to depart the map in Rocky Defense.
- Closed an exploit that allowed accessing the Teleporter earlier than buying the primary door.
- Die Maschine
- Addressed a problem the place the D.I.E. Shockwave may very well be obtained by way of the door to its location.
- Added varied crash fixes associated to facet quests.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Players now earn participant XP and Battle Pass development in all Dead Ops Arcade modes (topic to further tuning).
- Bonus Maps
- New Silverback Slideways bonus map added to rotation.
- Increased Key spawn charges and added further Key places.
- Tuned the variety of hits a participant can soak up in The Wild earlier than dying.
- Tuned life donation rewards.
- Added fixes for varied shield-type pickups not correctly crediting their proprietor with kills.
- Addressed a problem the place spinning Chickens may probably kill the participant with sawblades.
- Addressed a problem the place gamers have been generally unable to depart the Deadly Dungeon when gathering the ladder.
- Addressed a problem the place gamers may very well be left behind when the Dungeon was triggered.
- Addressed a problem the place the Flogger Trap may trigger unintentional participant deaths.
- Added varied exploit fixes.
- Boss / Underboss stage enemies will now kill in a single shot no matter whether or not the participant is in First Person.
- Reduced explosive harm vary of Meatballs after they die.
- Addressed a problem that would end in spawning invisible enemies.
- Addressed a problem the place the Spider may launch the participant’s automobile out of the map.
- Addressed a problem the place our bodies may disappear in sure graphical modes.
- Addressed a problem the place some particle results weren’t enjoying on enemies.
- Addressed a problem the place particular particle results may stay on-screen as an alternative of being cleaned up.
- Addressed a problem the place choosing the Flip Bumper controller setting may create a battle when switching from First Person mode to basic mode.
- Added varied crash fixes.
- Players at the moment are in a position to instantly stop the match after a number migration happens in Dead Ops Arcade 3.
Onslaught (PS4/PS5 Exclusive)
- Battle to comprise the forces of the Dark Aether and survive an intense new expertise on close-quarters Gunfight maps.
- Blueprint Challenge
- Complete the most recent Blueprint Challenge unlock the unique “Jungle Fighter” tactical rifle Weapon Blueprint.
- New Item Drops
- Level 2 and Level 3 Armor drops now accessible.
- Ammo Mod drops now accessible that apply a random alternate ammo sort to your weapon.
- Aether Tool drops now accessible that improve your weapon.
- Bronze, Silver, and Gold Chalice drops now accessible that can Pack-a-Punch your weapon, as soon as earned.
- Server Pause
- Server pause now accessible in Private Onslaught matches.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Containment [NEW] (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Apply Blueprint
- Players can now apply any Weapon Blueprint they personal to their weapon within the Pause menu, together with any weapon picked up or acquired from a Wall Buy.
- Dead Wire
- Dead Wire Tier V now appropriately spreads to three targets as an alternative of 5.
- Addressed a problem the place Dead Wire was doing the identical quantity of tick harm to zombies and particular enemies.
- Elemental Pop
- Tuned down depth of FX on Tier V electrical discharge for Elemental Pop.
- Addressed a problem the place some gamers may get caught on the Pause display screen in Zombies.
- Addressed situations the place gamers weren’t put into the identical celebration after accepting an invitation.
- Addressed a problem in “End of the Line” the place the participant may fall by way of the bottom after utilizing a turret.
- Addressed a uncommon crash that would happen when coming into or quitting a mission.