We’ve hit the midpoint of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone’s Season Two, and with that midpoint comes the most important Season Two Reloaded replace, bringing a bunch of recent maps, modes, and extra surprises for the previous few weeks of the Season. Many of the updates had been previously announced at the start of Season Two, lastly making their manner into every sport. This replace can even reduce the file size of Warzone to assist ease the large strain it’s placing on gamers’ storage.
Most of the content material outlined beneath relates particularly to Black Ops Cold War. While particulars on what’s coming to Warzone stay skinny proper now, the prevailing rumor is that the continued zombie outbreak in Verdansk is resulting in the destruction of the present map to make manner for a brand new one in Season Three.
Season Two Reloaded goes reside tonight, March 29th, for Black Ops Cold War and tomorrow, March 30th, for Warzone.
Check out the total Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Two Reloaded roadmap:
(Click to enlarge)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Two Reloaded
- “New threats rise.” Nothing a lot to take about with Warzone proper now, more than likely to retain the air of secrecy across the ongoing zombie outbreak and no matter occasion it’s all resulting in.
Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer
- Miami Strike (6v6) – A brand new smaller daylight model of Miami takes suggestions concerning the authentic massive nightfall model of the map and condenses it into shut quarters battles with higher visibility. Special Miami Strike 24/7 playlist will allow you to get the grasp of the brand new structure.
- Mansion (2v2, 3v3) – A brand new small scale map that appears to be impressed not less than partly by one of many phases from the Black Ops Cold War marketing campaign.
- Golova (Multi-Team) – First debuted completely within the Zombies mode, Outbreak, Golova is now becoming a member of the Fireteam maps
- Multi-Team Hardpoint – 10 groups of 4 (40 whole gamers) will battle it out on the bigger Fireteam maps for management of a number of hardpoints that may rotate each 120 seconds. Teams acquire 1 level per second for each participant within the hardpoint, creating a brand new dynamic of deciding whether or not you need overwatch or everybody collectively getting factors. First squad to 1000 wins.
- Prop Hunt Returns with New Maps – Prop Hunt is again, now with Miami Strike and Satellite becoming a member of the rotation. Alongside the brand new props on these new maps, present maps have been up to date with model new props to shake issues up.
- Gunsmith Customs – Mix and match attachments from numerous blueprints (of the identical weapon sort) to create some attention-grabbing hybrid weapons of your individual, with distinctive appears. It’s unclear if this can lastly permit gamers to save lots of their customized gunsmith setups as blueprints in Black Ops Cold War. This function is coming later, not proper at launch tonight.
- Weapon Tuning – An enormous weapon tuning go is coming to shake up the meta, together with LMG changes and tuning for the LC10, AK-74u, Mac-10, KSP 45, Milano 821, Krig 6, FFAR 1, Groza, Magnum, and RPG-7. “This also includes a complete balance pass on several attachments for assault rifles and SMGs, as well as an increase to rocket damage against enemies with Flak Jacket in Hardcore.”
- Gunfight Tournaments – Coming later within the season, have interaction in bracketed 2v2 tournaments with distinctive rewards.
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
New Outbreak Region: Sanatorium (Night)
- The Sanatorium map from Fireteam involves Outbreak, now as a nighttime variant. This map will slot into the present map rotation so as to add a bit extra range to these prolonged Outbreak classes.
New Outbreak Objective: Secure
- Call down Essence Conversion Modules from orbit after which kill zombies throughout the perimeter to finish the method. Survival isn’t going to be straightforward with this close-quarters goal.
New Outbreak Vehicle: Dirt Bike
- On sure maps, gamers can now take to the filth bike to flee zombies or attain goals shortly.
Apply Blueprint Feature
- Zombies gamers can now apply weapon blueprints they personal to their weapons within the pause menu, whether or not it’s default or picked up/bought from a wall purchase.
New Outbreak Intel + More “Surprises”
- There’s much more Zombies intel to gather, however there’s curiously some further surprises that it appears like Treyarch isn’t revealing simply but. “Keep your ears open for other mysteries appearing throughout the Ural Mountains.”
Dead Ops Arcade Updates
- Dead Ops Arcade now awards participant XP and Battle Pass XP, so you’ll be able to benefit from the arcadey mode with out dropping out on progress.
- New Dead Ops Arcade Silverback Slideways Map
PlayStation Exclusive Onslaught Content
- Onslaught is getting a brand new Containment mode, happening on smaller Gunfight maps. You also can now choose up degree 2 and three armor drops, in addition to discover Pack a Punch chalice drops to your weapons.
New Operators, Weapon, and Store Bundles
- Wolf and Rivas be part of NATO through retailer bundles.
- ZRG 20mm Sniper accessible to unlock through in-game problem or by retailer bundle.
- Even extra new bundles headed to the Store.
Warzone File Size Reduction
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Two Reloaded Update File Size and Launch Timing
Black Ops Cold War Update Sizes
March 29 at 9 PM PST
PlayStation 5: 12.2 GB
PlayStation 4: 7.Four GB
Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 14.18 GB
Xbox One: 9.13 GB
PC: 8.1 GB
Warzone Update Sizes
March 30 at 11PM PST
PlayStation 5: 52.zero GB
PlayStation 4: 52.zero GB
Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 57.Eight GB
Xbox One: 57.Eight GB
PC: 52.Four GB (Warzone Only) / 133.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare)