Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s midseason replace is nearly right here. The new patch is named Season 2 Reloaded and it contains new multiplayer maps, new zombies areas, steadiness modifications, and a mysterious addition to Warzone. The patch will go stay on March 30 at 12 a.m. EST.
Perhaps the largest addition in Black Ops Cold War’s midseason replace are its new maps. The first is a Strike variant of the Miami map, known as Miami Strike. Miami Strike takes place through the day, fixing some of the unique map’s annoying visible points, and modifications up the panorama a bit of bit by including some new vehicles to the principle highway. There’s additionally a brand new gunfight map known as Mansion.
But the true star of the Season 2 Reloaded patch is the brand new Golova map. This map is designed for multi-team battles and even features a new model of Hardpoint, that accommodates 40 individuals, unfold throughout a number of completely different groups, all vying to seize the purpose. It ought to make for large and chaotic video games, and a really completely different expertise from Black Ops Cold War’s different modes.
Also on this replace is a brand new area for the Zombies Outbreak map, known as the Sanatorium, and it takes place completely at night time. Sanatorium has a brand new secret goal, new intel for gamers to seek out, and a brand new grime bike automobile.
Finally, the patch will assist carry extra huge modifications to Warzone, however we don’t know what these modifications are simply but. According to Treyarch’s announcement, Raven Software will let followers know what’s coming to Warzone someday within the close to future.
Here are all of the modifications which are coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s Season 2 Reloaded patch, in accordance with the full patch notes.
- Krig 6
- Improved visibility whereas firing in ADS.
- Complete tuning go on weapon accuracy, weapon motion, and visible readability whereas firing with any Optic attachment.
- Addressed cases of the weapon feeling “floaty” when firing for a chronic quantity of time.
- FFAR 1
- Increased ballistic pace by 12.8%.
- Increased most injury vary by 40%.
- Complete tuning go on Muzzle and Underbarrel attachments that have an effect on Recoil on assault rifles.
- Milano 821
- Increased mid-range injury by 10%.
- Increased mid-range injury vary by 33%.
- Increased dash out pace by 14.2%.
- Increased increase pace by 11%.
- Slightly elevated ADS-in pace.
- KSP 45
- Increased ballistic pace by 32.5%.
- Reduced burst delay by 20%.
- Reduced accuracy with extended firing.
- Reduced muzzle velocity by 23.4%.
- Reduced max injury vary by 41%.
- Slightly decreased mid-range injury.
- Modified bullet sample so as to add barely extra horizontal trajectories.
- Complete tuning go on Muzzle and Underbarrel attachments that have an effect on Recoil on SMGs.
Light Machine Guns
- Light Machine Gun Alpha
- Reduced most injury vary by 25%.
- Disabled glint impact on sniper rifles with Iron Sights outfitted.
- Increased ADS pace by 11%.
- Slightly decreased hip-fire accuracy.
- Dual Wield: Bullet trajectories at the moment are extra assorted when firing each weapons concurrently.
- Redesigned the 4.7” Takedown Barrel attachment right into a “Tight Snub” Barrel. This attachment now provides injury to each enemies and autos.
- Slightly elevated blast radius.
- Greatly elevated size of straight rocket flight path.
- Rockets now inflict extra injury to enemies with Flak Jacket in Hardcore. Still requires a direct hit for a 1-hit kill.
- Updated attachment description to make clear execs and cons.
- Players can now earn Weapon XP and Challenge progress through the use of any weapon, even when they don’t at present personal it (for instance, utilizing one other participant’s weapon picked up from the bottom that the participant doesn’t at present personal).
- Slightly decreased pace of altering stances from stand, crouch, and susceptible. Additional changes to return to deal with remaining disparity between 1st-person and Third-person views.
- Added Vehicles part.
- Addressed a difficulty with the “Killed By” stat not monitoring correctly.
- Law Breaker in League Play will not permit any weapon to be put into both weapon slot. Players will solely have the ability to use a Primary and Secondary weapon.
- Law Breaker will now solely permit gamers to equip a number of Perks from the identical Perk class.
- Perk Greed is now restricted fully.
- Players who give up out of energetic matches or are kicked for pleasant hearth will now be issued a matchmaking suspension for a interval of time.
- Penalties will escalate if the participant continues to give up out of matches or is constantly kicked for pleasant hearth.
- Extended placement bracket to incorporate Top 25 and Top 50.
- Updated gem illustration in Rank Progression display.
- Updated Ladder Event Complete display with new gem celebration animation.
- Added location to the highest of the League Play Ladder to showcase present placement gems.
- Sanatorium (Night) area added to Outbreak.
- Secure Objective added to Outbreak.
- Dirt Bike automobile added to Outbreak.
- New Audio Logs and Radio Transmissions added for gamers to find within the Ural Mountains.
- Added fixes for varied crashes associated to Objectives, Trials, the RAI-Okay 84, and the Frost Blast Field Upgrade.
- Addressed varied points the place gamers may fall out of the map on Alpine.
- Addressed a difficulty the place gamers may get caught in a planter on Golova.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the Golden Chest may push autos beneath the map.
- Addressed a difficulty the place kills with autos weren’t all the time contributing to the Dragon Relic.
- Players will now take injury from the Dragon Relic rocket thrusters when it takes off. Look out under!
- Reduced period of Holdout Objective by 30 seconds.
- Added Ammo Cache to the Holdout Objective area in Alpine.
- Cleaned up areas that have been interfering with barricading and taking pictures out of home windows within the Golova Holdout Objective.
- The Defend console now takes extra injury from Hellhounds.
- Addressed a difficulty the place choosing up the specimen head whereas susceptible may forestall the participant from with the ability to deposit it through the Defend Objective.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the progress bar for depositing the canister may break through the Retrieve Objective.
- Enemies will not de-spawn when the Payload teleports.
- Addressed varied zombie pathing points in Ruka, Alpine, and Golova.
- Addressed a difficulty the place Manglers may nonetheless use their arm cannons and Krasny Soldats may nonetheless use their jet packs after they have been destroyed by Energy Mines.
- Addressed a difficulty the place injury from the Tempest was not mitigated by Armor.
- Addressed a difficulty the place zombies would ignore gamers when one other participant deployed a Cymbal Monkey and left the match.
- Addressed a difficulty the place Field Upgrades might be reset after switching lessons and warping to a different area.
- Addressed a difficulty the place Field Upgrade cost was not reset when altering lessons.
- Addressed a difficulty the place Elites weren’t being counted towards the Outbreak Eliminations problem.
- Addressed a difficulty the place Trials challenges have been duplicating sooner than supposed.
- Addressed a difficulty the place gamers have been unable to re-roll attachments on some weapons after upgrading them on the Pack-a-Punch machine.
- Closed an exploit that allowed duplication of the Ray Gun or RAI-Okay 84 utilizing the Pack-a-Punch machine.
- Addressed a difficulty the place gamers with a full stack of Equipment had the choice to choose up that very same Equipment and drop their stack.
- Support weapons that use ammo will not be refilled when warping to a different area.
- Addressed a difficulty the place cross-platform gamers have been unable to load right into a Private match.
- Closed an exploit within the Village the place zombies have been unable to assault the participant.
- Closed an exploit that allowed gamers to go away the map in Rocky Defense.
- Closed an exploit that allowed accessing the Teleporter earlier than buying the primary door.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the D.I.E. Shockwave might be obtained via the door to its location.
- Added varied crash fixes associated to aspect quests.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Players now earn participant XP and Battle Pass development in all Dead Ops Arcade modes (topic to further tuning).
- New Silverback Slideways bonus map added to rotation.
- Increased Key spawn charges and added further Key areas.
- Tuned the quantity of hits a participant can take up in The Wild earlier than dying.
- Tuned life donation rewards.
- Added fixes for varied shield-type pickups not correctly crediting their proprietor with kills.
- Addressed a difficulty the place spinning Chickens may probably kill the participant with sawblades.
- Addressed a difficulty the place gamers have been typically unable to go away the Deadly Dungeon when amassing the ladder.
- Addressed a difficulty the place gamers might be left behind when the Dungeon was triggered.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the Flogger Trap may trigger unintentional participant deaths.
- Added varied exploit fixes.
- Boss / Underboss stage enemies will now kill in a single shot regardless of whether or not the participant is in First Person.
- Reduced explosive injury vary of Meatballs once they die.
- Addressed a difficulty that might lead to spawning invisible enemies.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the Spider may launch the participant’s automobile out of the map.
- Addressed a difficulty the place our bodies may disappear in sure graphical modes.
- Addressed a difficulty the place some particle results weren’t enjoying on enemies.
- Addressed a difficulty the place particular particle results may stay on-screen as an alternative of being cleaned up.
- Addressed a difficulty the place choosing the Flip Bumper controller setting may create a battle when switching from First Person mode to traditional mode.
- Added varied crash fixes.
- Players at the moment are in a position to instantly give up the match after a number migration happens in Dead Ops Arcade 3.
- Battle to comprise the forces of the Dark Aether and survive an intense new expertise on close-quarters Gunfight maps.
- Complete the newest Blueprint Challenge unlock the unique “Jungle Fighter” tactical rifle Weapon Blueprint.
New Item Drops
- Level 2 and Level 3 Armor drops now accessible.
- Ammo Mod drops now accessible that apply a random alternate ammo sort to your weapon.
- Aether Tool drops now accessible that improve your weapon.
- Bronze, Silver, and Gold Chalice drops now accessible that may Pack-a-Punch your weapon, as soon as earned.
- Server pause now accessible in Private Onslaught matches.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Containment [NEW] (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Apply Blueprint
- Players can now apply any Weapon Blueprint they personal to their weapon within the Pause menu, together with any weapon picked up or acquired from a Wall Buy.
- Dead Wire
- Dead Wire Tier V now appropriately spreads to three targets as an alternative of 5.
- Addressed a difficulty the place Dead Wire was doing the identical quantity of tick injury to zombies and particular enemies.
- Elemental Pop
- Tuned down depth of FX on Tier V electrical discharge for Elemental Pop.
- Addressed a difficulty the place some gamers may get caught on the Pause display in Zombies.
- Addressed cases the place gamers weren’t put into the identical social gathering after accepting an invitation.
- Addressed a difficulty in “End of the Line” the place the participant may fall via the bottom after utilizing a turret.
- Addressed a uncommon crash that might happen when coming into or quitting a mission.