Call of Duty: Warzone’s season 2 Reloaded patch is bringing just a few new weapon updates to the sport, in addition to some a lot wanted bug fixes and high quality of life enhancements. Warzone’s newest patch is the second main Call of Duty patch this week, as Black Ops Cold War obtained its personal season 2 Reloaded patch on Tuesday.
The largest, and most welcome, change in Warzone’s new patch is a small nerf to the AUG from Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The AUG has been tearing by way of Warzone matches just lately, and has emerged as one of the sport’s finest weapons. After the patch, the weapon’s recoil needs to be larger and due to this fact tougher to manage.
This patch additionally buffed armor spawn charges throughout the map. This ought to give gamers a greater shot at discovering armor whereas they run across the map, slightly than simply having to purchase it from Buy Stations. The season 2 Reloaded patch additionally brings just a few good updates to the Tactical map, like the power to double-click to put Danger Pings, and the power to see the identify of objects you’re attempting to ping.
Warzone’s season 2 Reloaded patch needs to be simply over a 50 GB obtain for gamers on PC, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. Meanwhile, Xbox One and Xbox Series X gamers can have a obtain nearer to a 60 GB obtain.
While this may occasionally appear to be a hefty patch for just some modifications, Activision has mentioned that it’s utilizing this patch to lower the general storage footprint of Warzone, which suggests a barely bigger preliminary patch. On high of that, with the zombies meandering throughout Verdansk, it’s possible that there are some things on this patch that Raven Software could possibly be saving as surprises down the highway.
For a full take a look at all of Warzone’s new modifications you possibly can take a look at the full patch notes. If you’re on the lookout for what’s new in Black Ops Cold War, you may also take a look at its season 2 Reloaded notes.
Call of Duty: Warzone season 2 Reloaded patch notes
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armor ought to now spawn constantly as floor loot throughout all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been up to date:
- You can now double-click to put a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you’ll now typically get the identify of the item, making it simpler to see what you’re pointing at.
- It ought to now be barely simpler to level at precisely what you need when objects are very shut to at least one one other.
- Changed ”Delete Pings” textual content to “Remove My Pings”.
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fastened close to Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped through the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping management scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short while will allow you to clear all of your positioned pings directly.
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been elevated.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now seem correctly within the After Action Report.
- The Suppressor muzzle now accurately shows muzzle flash concealment as a professional.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now will increase harm completed to autos.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now correctly mount on vertical partitions.
- Fixed some ADS firing animation points on scopes.
- Fixed a bug the place some Cold War barrels weren’t having their meant results.
- Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to remove 15 enemies utilizing a weapon with an hooked up 2x magnified scope or better now tracks correctly.
The Season Two Reloaded replace can have a obtain size of roughly 52.0 – 57.eight GB for homeowners of the free-to-play Warzone, who’re updated with the newest updates on both (or each) video games.
This Warzone obtain is a bigger file size because of the optimization of information.
- PlayStation 5: 52.Zero GB
- PlayStation 4: 52.Zero GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 57.eight GB
- Xbox One: 57.eight GB
- PC: 52.Four GB (Warzone Only) / 133.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare®)