PM Studios and Skrollcat Studio have introduced that their hand-painted puzzle platformer, Hoa, will launch in July on the PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Series X/S, Nintendo Switch and PC. The PlayStation variations will launch digitally in addition to at retail.
In Hoa, gamers will step into the footwear of the titular character as she journeys by way of a “breathtaking and magical” world on her manner again residence. The sport encompasses a enjoyable ambiance and boasts pretty music.
Key options embrace:
- Breathtaking Hand-Painted Art – Step right into a portray that lives—discover an unlimited world of meticulously crafted sceneries of gorgeous hand-painted artwork.
- Outstanding Original Soundtrack – Captivatingly story-telling and emotionally-charged, Hoa‘s exceptional score, originally composed and live-recorded, brings its world to life with a touch of nostalgia.
- Lovely Creatures – Keep an eye out for delightful magical creatures along the way. Most of them want to be friends, some might even tell you a little story or two. Cuteness guaranteed.
- Gentle Yet Compelling Flow – Navigate with a keen eye and solve exploration-based puzzles. Relax to the organic rhythm of subtle storytelling while being intrigued by endless little wonders. Be a child—it’s simpler and tougher than it could appear.
On the PS5, Hoa will include the next DualSense options:
- Hoa can fly for a restricted time, which you activate with a press of R2. Thanks to the adaptive triggers, as Hoa will get nearer to her flight power being depleted, the set off can be tougher to pull.
- The DualSense wi-fi controller’s haptic suggestions will mimic actions and occasions over the course of the sport.
- You’ll hear the grass and bushes rustling through the DualSense controller’s speaker.
Check out a trailer beneath.