For CLAMP’s 30th Anniversary, Bandai Spirits introduced a lottery marketing campaign for make-up impressed by Cardcaptor Sakura and Magic Knight Rayearth. Tickets can be found for buy throughout Japan in locations akin to comfort shops and bookstores, and are ¥980 a strive.
Aside from the make-up, Bandai Spirits launched photos depicting Sakura Kinomoto and Hikaru Shido (the protagonists of Cardcaptor Sakura and Magic Knight Rayearth respectively) making use of make-up on one another.
The line-up is:
- Prize A: Soft Cherry Blossom Cosmetics Palette – Cardcaptor Sakura
- Prize B: Bright Margaret Cosmetics Palette – Magic Knight Rayearth
- Prize C: Natural Translucent Powder – CLAMP 30th Anniversary
- Prize D: Sweet Heroine Lipstick – Cardcaptor Sakura
- Prize E: Handsome Heroine Lipstick – Magic Knight Rayearth
- Prize F: Feminine Shiny Color Duo – Cardcaptor Sakura
- Prize G: Masculine Shiny Color Duo – Magic Knight Rayearth
- ‘Last One’ Prize: Glittering Rainbow Color Cosmetics Palette – CLAMP 30th Anniversary
The Cardcaptor Sakura and Magic Knight Rayearth make-up strains are designed for use in on a regular basis life. The virtual make-up room on the official Bandai Spirits web site reveals that the blue eyeshadow within the Magic Knight Rayearth assortment is definitely fairly pale, for instance.
Ichiban Coffret is a sequence of Ichiban Kuji that solely offers cosmetics prizes. In the previous, they collaborated with Neon Genesis Evangelion to create a make-up line impressed by Rei Ayanami, Asuka Shikinami Langley, and Mari Makinami.
CLAMP is an all-female manga artist group that was fashioned within the mid-1980s as a doujinshi group earlier than coming into mainstream publishing with RG Veda. Other works by CLAMP embrace Chobits, xxxHolic, and Kobato.
The Ichiban Coffret CLAMP 30th Anniversary cosmetics lottery is stocked in shops throughout Japan for ¥980 an try.