Bandai Namco and Project Aces will release a brand new Experimental Aircraft DLC set for Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown in Spring 2021. This pack will add the F-15 S/MTD, F-16XL, and FB-22 Strike Raptor into the Ace Combat 7 roster. Unlike the fictional Original Aircraft DLC, these planes are primarily based on experimental ideas designed by the United States Air Force. [Thanks, 4Gamer!]
The first title to see all three plane in its roster was Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War in 2004. They had been additionally current within the PSP video games Ace Combat X and Joint Assault, in addition to the now-defunct PS3 free-to-play title Ace Combat Infinity.
The new DLC pack will add greater than 10 new plane skins. Most of them are primarily based on adversaries from prior Ace Combat titles. The official addition of F-15 S/MTD additionally allowed Project Aces to finish the Ace Combat Zero squadron pores and skin lineup, because the Sorcerer Squadron used the plane mannequin specifically.
- AC2 Z.O.E. pores and skin for YF-23 Black Widow II
- AC5 Grabacr pores and skin for Su-47 Berkut
- AC5 Ofnir pores and skin for Su-37 Terminator
- AC Zero Sorcerer pores and skin for F-15 S/MTD
- AC Zero Wizard pores and skin for F-16XL
- AC Zero Huckebein pores and skin for MiG-21bis Fishbed
- AC6 Strigon pores and skin for Su-33 Flanker D
- Joint Assault‘s Varcolac pores and skin for A-10C Thunderbolt II
- Assault Horizon‘s Markov skins for Su-35S Flanker E and Su-57
- Assault Horizon‘s Red Moon pores and skin for MiG-29A Fulcrum
- Infinity‘s Butterfly Master pores and skin for CFA-44 Nosferatu
- Flash pores and skin for FB-22 Strike Raptor
Bandai Namco and Project Aces have been commonly including extra Ace Combat 7 content material to increase the celebration of the sequence’ 25th anniversary. In January 2021, the 25th Anniversary Update added plane skins and emblems without spending a dime. One of which was impressed by an notorious glowing glitch from a previous DLC pores and skin.
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown is straight away accessible for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.