The Japanese Spring 2021 Azur Lane livestream has revealed full particulars concerning the upcoming new main occasion. Titled “Daedalian Hymn” in English, this occasion will add a complete of seven new shipgirls to the ever-expanding Azur Lane roster. RN Vittorio Veneto, the chief and flagship of the Italy-inspired Sardegna Empire, can also be confirmed among the many additions.
Here’s the total listing of the brand new shipgirls and the strategies to acquire every of them through the “Daedalian Hymn” occasion:
- RN Torricelli (Elite Submarine, obtainable from whole level rewards)
- RN Nicoloso da Recco (Elite Destroyer, obtainable from building)
- RN Libeccio (Elite Destroyer, obtainable from building)
- RN Maestrale (Elite Destroyer, obtainable from building)
- RN Aquila (Super Rare Aircraft Carrier, obtainable from building)
- RN Duca degli Abruzzi (Super Rare Light Cruiser, obtainable from building and level alternate)
- RN Vittorio Veneto (Super Rare Battleship, obtainable from building)
Out of the shipgirls launched on the stream, two of them have been talked about for the primary time. Aquila was one of many two plane carriers that Italy tried to assemble throughout World War II. She and Sparviero have been by no means accomplished because of the September 1943 armistice. Duca degli Abruzzi fashioned the ultimate sub-class of the Condottieri class. Together together with her sister ship Giuseppe Garibaldi, she survived the struggle and remained within the Italian Navy.
“Daedalian Hymn” will even tease a pair extra characters as NPCs. The Navigatori-class destroyer Antoniotto Usodimare and Duca degli Abruzzi’s sister ship will seem solely within the occasion story. A separate mini-event will seem concurrently with Amagi-chan, a baby model of the battlecruiser IJN Amagi, as a reward.
Azur Lane is obtainable on Android and iOS cell gadgets. The “Daedalian Hymn” occasion will run concurrently in all areas from April 22, 2021 till May 6, 2021.