With Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Season Three simply across the nook, Treyarch has began a double XP weekend to assist gamers get these final minute Prestige milestones earlier than the brand new ranges arrive. This week’s patch additionally launched the heavy-duty ZRG 20mm sniper rifle because the sixth new weapon for Season Two.
The 4 day double XP weekend is reside already and can run till 10AM PT on Monday, April 12. The weekend accompanies the newest patch to be launched for the sport, introducing the sixth new weapon of Season Two: the ZRG 20mm sniper rifle. As the identify suggests, the rifle fires 20mm rounds making it essentially the most highly effective sniper rifle within the sport. The weapon might be earned by the same old in-game problem, or bought by the Jackpot Sniper bundle in each Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
Gunsmith Customs and Gunfight Tournaments had been additionally launched to multiplayer this week, the latter coming with unique rewards. Gunfight Blueprints additionally had a Season Two Reloaded replace. Meanwhile, loads of gameplay enhancements and bug fixes had been added to Zombies Outbreak, Dead Ops Arcade 3, and Onslaught. You can see the complete patch notes beneath:
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War April 7 Patch Notes
- ZRG 20mm
- ZRG 20mm sniper rifle now obtainable by way of in-game problem or Store bundle.
- Addressed a difficulty with UI icon visuals for the “Oni” Reticle showing too darkish within the preview.
- Miami Strike
- Closed an out-of-bounds exploit space close to the Parking Garage.
- Increased RC-XD injury to take down close by enemies utilizing Flak Jacket.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the “Science” camo class for the RPG-7 wasn’t monitoring correctly.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the “Classic” camo class for the R1 Shadowhunter wasn’t monitoring correctly.
- Addressed a stability concern associated to Ammo Mods.
- Fixed crashes associated to Objectives.
- Addressed a stability concern associated to the Krasny Soldat’s leap assault.
- Addressed a stability concern associated to the Dragon Relic.
- Addressed a stability concern associated to Wall Buys.
- Addressed a stability concern associated to the Secure Objective.
- Added quite a few stability fixes.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Adjusted XP rewards.
- Slightly adjusted some rewards for all times donation.
- Adjusted time allotments for Wave Three within the Room of Judgement.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the Bonus Room War Store not functioning as anticipated.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the War Store wasn’t granting autos or a random one.
- Addressed a co-op concern the place a participant wouldn’t be warped into the Room of Fate if one other participant was dropping into the Room of Fate on a buggy or mech on the identical time.
- Addressed a difficulty the place numerous defend kind objects (Barrels, Boxing Gloves, Sawblades, Tesla Balls) weren’t working as anticipated.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the participant’s defend was not affecting the Meatball or Spider enemies as anticipated.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the Tesla Ball wasn’t working in opposition to some enemies.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the participant wasn’t correctly getting credited for kills whereas in autos for the “Damage Delivery” Challenge.
- Addressed a difficulty the place leaderboards weren’t up to date appropriately on the finish of match.
- Addressed a difficulty that induced Optics to be routinely unlocked on the R1 Shadowhunter crossbow.
- Adjusted problem scaling for larger Surges.
- Adjusted spawn charge and motion velocity of enemies to match different modes.
- Added tremendous sprinter enemies to Onslaught.
- Addressed a UI error that would seem upon choosing Player Details when utilizing keyboard and mouse.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War April 8 Patch Notes
- Double XP Weekend
- Four days of Double XP now obtainable in Multiplayer, Zombies, and League Play by 10AM PT Monday, April 12.
- Sixteen groups of two conflict in a 2v2 single-elimination match for unique rewards. Win and transfer on to the following spherical. Lose, and also you’re out.
- Register for a Tournament and get matched up with 31 different gamers of comparable talent.
- Each Tournament is damaged up into 4 Rounds: Preliminaries, Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals, and the Tournament Finals.
- Each Tournament introduces new unique rewards as you win your manner by the bracket. Rewards for the primary Tournament embody a brand new Emblem, Calling Card, Charm, and Assault Rifle Weapon Blueprint.
- XP can also be awarded as gamers win their manner by every Tournament and might be earned repeatedly with every Tournament participation.
- Each phase captured by the Attackers will now add 20 seconds to the sport clock. Time will now not be added after capturing a single zone.
- Overtime Defense is now awarded to the group that captures essentially the most zone segments within the earlier rounds. In the occasion of a tiebreaker, the group with essentially the most kills shall be awarded Defense in Overtime.
- Also applies to CDL Control in League Play.
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- Gunfight Blueprints [NEW]
- Throwback Moshpit (additionally obtainable in Hardcore)
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Nuketown 24/7 (additionally obtainable in Hardcore)
- Prop Hunt
- Face Off (additionally obtainable in Hardcore)
- Multi-Team Moshpit
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Addressed a difficulty the place the Gladiator enemy was not spawning beneath sure circumstances.
- Addressed a difficulty the place the Gladiator enemy’s axes remained on the display screen longer than supposed.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Containment (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)