Developer CD Projekt Red rolled out a brand new replace for Cyberpunk 2077 on Wednesday, a hotfix for the sport’s latest 1.22 patch. This time, CDPR is concentrating on quests and open-world bugs, together with Cyberpunk 2077’s first “retrofix.”
Most of the bug fixes contained throughout the replace deal with quest development issues, however there’s additionally one other spherical of crash fixes, based on the update’s patch notes. NPCs will likely be relieved to learn that “various issues related to clipping in NPCs’ clothes” have been fastened.
CDPR rolled out Cyberpunk 2077’s 1.2 patch in March, concentrating on a whole lot of bugs and stability points. That was shortly adopted by model 1.21 in April, one other hotfix. The sport’s newest replace is obtainable now on Google Stadia, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, and Xbox One. You can learn what has modified within the full patch notes beneath.
Quests & Open World
- The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm ought to now correctly rely in the direction of the Frequent Flyer achievement.
- Fixed glitches in Johnny’s look occurring after shopping for the Nomad automobile from Lana.
- Fixed a problem in Gig: Until Death Do Us Part the place it was not attainable to make use of the elevator.
- Fixed a problem in Epistrophy the place the participant may get trapped within the storage in the event that they didn’t comply with the drone and bumped into the management room as an alternative.
- Added a retrofix for the difficulty we fastened in 1.21, the place Takemura may get caught in Japantown Docks in Down on the Street — for gamers who already skilled it earlier than replace 1.21 and continued taking part in till 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako’s parlor.
- Fixed a problem stopping the participant from opening the cellphone within the residence initially of New Dawn Fades.
- Fixed a problem the place the participant may turn into unable to make use of weapons and consumables after interacting with a upkeep panel in Riders on the Storm.
- Fixed varied points associated to clipping in NPCs’ garments.
- Fixed a problem the place subtitles weren’t correctly aligned within the Arabic language model.
Stability and efficiency
- Various reminiscence administration enhancements (lowering the variety of crashes), and different optimizations.
- Improved GPU efficiency of skinning and fabric rendering.
- GPU and ESRAM optimizations and enhancements on Xbox One.
- Memory administration enhancements on PlayStation 5.
- It’s not attainable to get smooth locked in the important thing bindings menu if a keyboard is just not out there.