CD Projekt RED just lately rolled out Cyberpunk 2077 hotfix 1.22, which makes reminiscence administration enhancements on the PlayStation 5 alongside fixing a plethora of points with quests and the sport’s open world.
Complete patch notes are as follows:
Quests & Open World
- The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm ought to now correctly depend in the direction of the Frequent Flyer achievement.
- Fixed glitches in Johnny’s look occurring after shopping for the Nomad automobile from Lana.
- Fixed a difficulty in Gig: Until Death Do Us Part the place it was not doable to make use of the elevator.
- Fixed a difficulty in Epistrophy the place the participant might get trapped within the storage in the event that they didn’t observe the drone and bumped into the management room as an alternative.
- Added a retrofix for the problem we fastened in 1.21, the place Takemura might get caught in Japantown Docks in Down on the Street – for gamers who already skilled it earlier than replace 1.21 and continued taking part in till 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako’s parlor.
- Fixed a difficulty stopping the participant from opening the cellphone within the condominium at the start of New Dawn Fades.
- Fixed a difficulty the place the participant might change into unable to make use of weapons and consumables after interacting with a upkeep panel in Riders on the Storm.
- Fixed numerous points associated to clipping in NPCs’ garments.
- Fixed a difficulty the place subtitles weren’t correctly aligned within the Arabic language model.
Stability and efficiency
- Various reminiscence administration enhancements (lowering the variety of crashes), and different optimizations.
- Improved GPU efficiency of skinning and material rendering.
- GPU and ESRAM optimizations and enhancements on Xbox One.
- Memory administration enhancements on PlayStation 5.
- It’s now not doable to get comfortable locked in the important thing bindings menu if a keyboard just isn’t accessible.
Cyberpunk 2077 has yet to return to the PlayStation Store.