Final Fantasy XIV Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida has revealed the sport has reached a brand new milestone of 22 million registered gamers. During a Letter from the Producer LIVE presentation, he additionally revealed new particulars about Patch 5.5, which shall be launched alongside the PlayStation 5 beta on April 13.
The new participant milestone comes simply eight months after Square Enix revealed the sport had reached 20 million players. The developer siad they wouldn’t relaxation on their laurels till they reached 30 million gamers and promised to launch not less than another five years of content for the sport. That content material will proceed with the discharge of Patch 5.5 Death Unto Dawn. The patch shall be launched in two elements. The first half arrives on April 13 and can deliver the third chapter of YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse, a NieR-inspired alliance raid, in addition to loads of different options:
- New Main Scenario Quests – Prospects of peace could quickly fall to spoil, as Fandaniel and the Telophoroi scheme to recreate the Final Days, and ominous towers rise in all corners of the realm. With the servants of chaos amassing at each flip, will the Scions uncover their plot earlier than it’s too late?
- New Alliance Raid: The Tower at Paradigm’s Breach – The third chapter of the NieR-inspired YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse alliance raid collection.
- “Sorrow of Werlyt” Questline Finale – With adamantine armor and a beating, blood purple core, the Diamond Weapon is the fruits of numerous sacrifices and untold struggling. When the last word triumph of the VIIth Legion’s monstrous Weapon venture descends upon Werlyt, who shall be saved, and who shall fall?
- New Trial: The Cloud Deck – Players can face off towards the fearsome Diamond Weapon on this newest trial, which shall be out there in each Normal and Extreme difficulties.
- New Dungeon: Paglth’an – Players can deal with this new story dungeon alongside fellow adventurers or a celebration of non-player characters through Trust System compatibility.
- “Save the Queen” Questline Update – This newest replace features a new area space, “Zadnor,” an elevated resistance rank cap, the ultimate stage of enhancement for resistance weapons and extra.
- New Unreal Trial – The subsequent powered-up primal, Leviathan, has returned from A Realm Reborn to terrorize stage 80 heroes, offering them with a hefty problem and probabilities at distinctive rewards.
- Crafter Updates – High-level crafters can stay up for new content material in Patch 5.5 that can earn them particular achievements and distinctive crafting instruments.
- Ishgard Restoration Update – As a brand new age dawns in Ishgard, luminaries from throughout Eorzea have been invited to the Firmament to participate in a ceremony commemorating this momentous event. Players can receive rewards by taking part in gatherer- and crafter-focused occasions which can happen throughout these periodic celebrations.
- “Explorer Mode” Update – The Explorer Mode characteristic shall be expanded to incorporate stage 70 dungeons. Explorer Mode permits gamers to discover dungeons free from hazard to seize placing and enjoyable screenshots whereas enabling the usage of mounts and minions. Players may also now be capable to use efficiency actions whereas in dungeons, comparable to taking part in musical devices.
- Performance Action Updates – A brand new instrument shall be added with Patch 5.55.
- Job Adjustments for PvE and PvP Actions, New Custom Deliveries, New Mounts and extra.
The PlayStation 5 open beta may also be launched on April 13. As properly as improved frame rates, faster load times, and 4K resolution support, this model of the sport may also get DualSense haptic suggestions, new trophies, and 3D audio help. Those who’ve a PS4 license registered to their profile will be capable to improve to this model of the sport at no cost. New gamers can have entry to the Free Trial model on PS5 and can be capable to buy the complete model of the sport on the finish of the beta interval.
[Source: Square Enix]