Ubisoft’s action-packed open world journey Immortals Fenyx Rising has lately obtained an replace bringing the sport to Version 1.3.0. The replace provides assist for the subsequent piece of downloadable content material titled The Lost Gods in addition to stability and efficiency upgrades. Ubisoft has detailed the total patch notes and we’ve included these under:
- Added assist for the brand new “The Lost Gods” further content material.
- Stability enhancements.
- Performance enhancements.
- Addressed a problem the place Fenyx the place fight mode would disable after being ejected from Ajax’s Fort.
- Addressed a problem stopping “Saving Our Hides” quest to start out.
- Addressed a problem the place Fenyx couldn’t work together with the portal within the “Family Emergency” quest.
- Addressed a problem stopping the participant to show within the “Spring Hope Eternal” quest.
- Addressed varied development points with “A New God” further content material.
- [FIXED] Resolved a problem that might trigger the search “A Tale of Fire and Lightning” to not be available after being acquired by way of Ubisoft Connect.
- [FIXED] Resolved a problem the place the participant doesn’t have the relics in its stock throughout the “It belongs in a Museum… err… Pantheon!” quest.
- Addressed a problem the place Fenyx wouldn’t obtain Elektrum from a Live Quest.
- Added a verify to make sure that looted Darkside Axe Set pores and skin are granted to Fenyx.
- Addressed a problem the place Athena’s last blessing was not awarded to the participant.
- Addressed a problem the place Medusa would cease taking injury from Fenyx.
- Addressed a problem the place the participant can assign the identical button for Jump and Glide, breaking the Glide motion.
- Removed a mysterious mount that made the sport crash – we despatched it again to the DLC the place it belongs
- Addressed a problem that will trigger the sport to crash extra typically on high quality mode on ps5
Today’s Title Update 1.3.0 additionally brings the Spring Event to full bloom in addition to the Primer Quest for The Lost Gods; our third DLC!