In Monster Hunter Rise, Rondine the Trader and her Argosy commerce ship will allow you to request particular gadgets like honey or herbs from the world. But to gather these things, you’ll want submarines to ship your buddies off in.
You’ll get your first submarine early and unlock your second by way of a brief, simple Request. (If you need assistance unlocking your second sub, check out Arekkz’s guide.) But towards the tip of Monster Hunter Rise, Rondine will give you the Economic Stimulation Request to get your third and ultimate submarine. You want to gather some uncommon gadgets to finish the Request: 1 King Rhino, 3 Rock Roses, and 3 Bismuth Prisms.
If you understand the place to look, you possibly can seize all of these things in about 10 minutes — together with loading occasions. But for those who’re simply hoping to come across them within the wild whilst you’re looking, you would possibly by no means end this Request.
In this Monster Hunter Rise Economic Stimulation Request guide, we’ll present you the map areas of the King Rhino, Rock Roses, and Bismuth Prisms.
Table of contents
King Rhino map location
Flooded Forest | Economic Stimulation
Finding the King Rhino is simple, however getting there’s a bit tougher. Before you allow Kamura Village, craft a Barrel Bomb utilizing a Fire Herb and a Small Barrel. You should purchase each Barrel Bombs and Large Barrel Bombs from the Market for those who don’t really feel like crafting. Set your new explosives in your stock loadout, and head out on a High Rank Expedition to the Flooded Forest.
Make your strategy to the big pyramid within the nook of the map (it’s fairly robust to overlook). Run across the pyramid, and climb the steps till you attain the primary doorway. Use your Wirebug to climb up one other leg of the pyramid till you’re nearly on the prime. You’ll discover one other doorway right here, however this one has rubble blocking the doorway. Place your Barrel Bomb subsequent to the rubble, and hit it together with your weapon to make it explode, clearing the rubble.
Walk into the pyramid, and search for a beetle sitting on the wall — the node’s official title is Shining Rhino. This is the King Rhino. Grab it, choose the Complete Quest possibility within the menu, and return to Kamura Village.
There are different beetles like this within the map, however the prime of the pyramid is the place we discovered ours.
Rock Roses map areas
Sandy Plains | Economic Stimulation
The Rock Roses are in Sandy Plains. Unlike the King Rhino, you don’t want something further for this, so simply set out on a High Rank Expedition to Sandy Plains once you’re prepared.
The Rock Roses are random drops from the Desert Rose nodes (you possibly can seek for these nodes particularly for those who open your map and choose “Desert Rose” from the Icon List map menu). We discovered three Desert Roses which can be comparatively simple to get to. If you don’t get the Rock Roses you want from these, return to Kamura Village and reload right into a Sandy Plains Expedition.
We’ve labeled the next Desert Rose nodes on the map above:
- Use your Wirebug to climb the rocks simply left of your beginning camp. The Desert Rose is sitting on a cliff in Area 2.
- In Area 12, you’ll discover a Desert Rose node on the small rock island north of the preventing enviornment. Jump over together with your Wirebug and look on the again aspect of the dilapidated wall.
- Just south of Area 10, use your Wirebug to climb to the very peak of the mountain. There’s a Desert Rose node sitting on the prime.
Hit the Complete Quest button once you’re executed, and return to Kamura Village.
Bismuth Prisms map areas
Lava Caverns | Economic Stimulation
Grabbing the Bismuth Prisms work equally to the Rock Roses. You’re searching for Iridescent Ore nodes in Lava Caverns (which you’ll be able to mark utilizing the Icon List possibility in your map). The Bismuth Prisms are random drops from the Iridescent Ore nodes, so you might have to reload the Lava Caverns map for those who don’t get the three you want.
Launch your High Rank Expedition to the Lava Caverns once you’re able to go mining for Bismuth Prisms. Follow the map beneath to search out a couple of Iridescent Ore nodes.
- The first Iridescent Ore node is in Area 6. South of the quantity (and the Lava Caverns sub-camp, for those who’ve unlocked it) you’ll discover a damaged bridge. Jump onto a small cliff underneath the damaged bridge to search out your first Iridescent Ore node.
- Area 6 seems like a crescent moon. If you comply with the world to its very tip, you’ll discover one other Iridescent Ore node sitting on the mountain.
- Area 10 incorporates a lengthy, winding path alongside the river of lava. Climb the rocks till you attain the northern a part of Area 10 — simply south of Area 11 on the map — and you’ll discover the final Iridescent Ore node.
Once you could have all three Bismuth Prisms, return to Rondine and the Argosy to unlock your third submarine.