Those of you who’ve been enjoying by way of the superb Monster Hunter Rise on the Nintendo Switch may have seen that there was an replace for the sport in the present day. The replace brings the sport to Version 1.1.2 which incorporates a lot of adjustments and fixes. The full Version 1.1.2 patch notes have been revealed on the official Capcom site and are outlined beneath:
- Fixed a bug inflicting the controls to cease responding once you sit down on a bench within the village and use the “Call Cohoot” gesture and carry out sure actions.
- Fixed a bug inflicting menu choices to be inaccessible once you enter the Gathering Hub along with your Cohoot in your arm and sit down on a bench and open the Gestures menu.
- Fixed a bug inflicting the controls to cease responding below sure circumstances once you obtain a Join Request whereas driving a Canyne set to your second Buddy slot.
- Fixed a bug inflicting the controls to cease responding when receiving and accepting a Join Request whereas climbing a wall on the Training Area on the again of a Canyne set to your second Buddy slot.
- Fixed a bug inflicting save information to be corrupted once you attempt to proceed the sport from the Title Menu after quitting the sport whereas having the Attack Pose Set and Hurt Pose Set geared up to the Action Bar or the radial menu.
You will now be capable to resume your recreation with the save information in query.
- Fixed a bug inflicting controls to cease responding when performing sure actions after utilizing an updraft (upwelling wind) on the Lava Caverns.
- Fixed a bug inflicting an error when altering Switch Skills on the merchandise field utilizing sure recreation information.
- Fixed a bug stopping the software program keyboard from being displayed once you attempt to change the minimal HR when looking for an internet Lobby.
- Other bug fixes.