Cyberpunk 2077, CD Projekt Red’s retro-futuristic RPG game, has been handed one more patch to assist iron out some kinks throughout varied elements of the sport, from content material to efficiency. Today’s replace is a hotfix (1.22), which “addresses the most frequently reported issues since the last patch and introduces further improvements to stability and performance of the game”.
The patch notes for this hotfix aren’t all that intensive, however do goal some pesky points gamers will certainly be glad to see the again of. Most of the adjustments within the hotfix deal with hiccups across the open-world game’s, nicely, open world and quests – for instance, some situations the place you or an NPC may get trapped in sure spots, or end up unable to make use of a key quest merchandise or consumables have been solved. You’ll additionally discover Johnny Silverhand received’t glitch after you’ve picked up the Nomad automotive from Lana anymore, which I’m certain can be a aid for Johnny.
Elsewhere, different adjustments embrace “various memory management improvements” – which implies fewer sport crashes – in addition to some fixes particular to console and Stadia model of the sport.
You can discover the complete rundown of what Cyberpunk 2077’s hotfix 1.22 brings beneath (through CD Projekt Red):
Quests and open world
- The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm ought to now correctly depend in the direction of the Frequent Flyer achievement.
- Fixed glitches in Johnny’s look occurring after shopping for the Nomad automotive from Lana.
- Fixed a difficulty in Gig: Until Death Do Us Part the place it was not doable to make use of the elevator.
- Fixed a difficulty in Epistrophy the place the participant may get trapped within the storage in the event that they didn’t comply with the drone and bumped into the management room as a substitute.
- Added a retrofix for the problem we fastened in 1.21, the place Takemura may get caught in Japantown Docks in Down on the Street – for gamers who already skilled it earlier than replace 1.21 and continued enjoying till 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako’s parlour.
- Fixed a difficulty stopping the participant from opening the telephone within the condominium firstly of New Dawn Fades.
- Fixed a difficulty the place the participant may develop into unable to make use of weapons and consumables after interacting with a upkeep panel in Riders on the Storm.
- Fixed varied points associated to clipping in NPCs’ garments.
- Fixed a difficulty the place subtitles weren’t correctly aligned within the Arabic language model.
Stability and efficiency
- Various reminiscence administration improvements (lowering the variety of crashes), and different optimisations.
- Improved GPU efficiency of skinning and material rendering.
- GPU and ESRAM optimisations and improvements on Xbox One.
Memory administration improvements on PlayStation 5.
- It’s not doable to get gentle locked in the important thing bindings menu if a keyboard is just not accessible
CD Projekt Red says on Twitter that hotfix 1.22 is now dwell throughout all platforms, so all the above adjustments ought to now be in impact. If you’re in search of some suggestions to your subsequent journey into Night City, be sure you try our Cyberpunk 2077 weapons, Cyberpunk 2077 romances, and Cyberpunk 2077 perks for some helpful pointers.