Sega and Atlus will quickly open Pop Up Stores that promote Persona 5 Royal illustrations in 5 cities throughout Japan. The complete venture will start on April 28, 2021, and finish on June 13, 2021. [Thanks, 4Gamer!]
The momentary shops will promote framed illustrations based mostly on official Persona 5 Royal art work. The lineup contains the signature Finishing Touch pictures from the All-Out Attacks. The illustrations are additionally out there for buy on-line by way of Chara-Art’s web store. However, it might solely deal with shipments inside Japan.
The Persona 5 Royal Pop Up Stores might be out there in 5 Japanese cities at totally different occasions. Each metropolis will particularly characteristic two totally different characters from the Phantom Thieves.
- April 28, 2021, to May 17, 2021 – Sega Market Square Sasashima, Nagoya – Featuring Joker and Mona
- April 28, 2021, to May 10, 2021 – Sega Fukuoka Tenjin – Featuring Crow and Violet
- May 15, 2021, to May 30, 2021 – Sega Collabo Cafe Namba Sennichimae, Osaka – Featuring Fox and Navi/Oracle
- May 21, 2021, to June 13, 2021 – Sega Aeon Mall Okayama – Featuring Queen and Noir
- June 4, 2021, to June 13, 2021 – Sega Sendai – Featuring Skull and Panther
Persona 5 Royal is an enhanced model of Persona 5 that added new characters and storylines. It was launched in Japan on October 31, 2019, and in the West on March 31, 2020. It has shipped over 1.Four million items worldwide as of July 2020. A vinyl soundtrack from the title will seem in Q2 2021.