Psyonix, who’s the developer behind the addictive Rocket League, has confirmed what gamers can count on from the sport’s Season 3. The crew is on the point of implement Switch assist for cloud syncs although this has but to be included till there’s a future replace. Psyonix have additionally added three new antennas for the Monstercat, that are Vindata, Fransis Derelle, and Monstercat Silk. Read the total patch notes beneath:

Rocket League  Season 3 Update v1.94

Trade-In Update 

  • Trade-ins are actually managed in their very own part within the Garage.
  • All Trade In-eligible gadgets fall into three classes:
    • Core Series Items
    • Tournament Items
    • Blueprints
  • The Trade-In menu shows what number of eligible Trade-Ins you’ve, sorted by class and rarity
  • Trade-Ins nonetheless function the identical method as earlier than:
    • 5 Uncommon = 1 Rare
    • 5 Rare Items = 1 Very Rare
    • 5 Very Rare = 1 Import
    • 5 Imports = 1 Exotic
    • 5 Exotics = 1 Black Market
  • Tournament gadgets and (revealed) Blueprints can now be traded in no matter collection. The Tournament merchandise or Blueprint you obtain from a Trade-In is instantly tied to the collection of the gadgets you traded-in.
    • For instance, should you commerce in three Ignition Series Blueprints and two Ferocity Series Blueprints, you’ll have a 60% likelihood to obtain an Ignition Series Blueprint and a 40% likelihood to obtain a Ferocity Series Blueprint.

Player Trading Eligibility 

  • Before buying and selling with different accounts is activated, new accounts should: 
    • Reach XP Level 30
    • Have 50 or extra minutes in Online Matches
  • Accounts with XP Levels 30-99:
    • Can commerce thrice per day
    • Limit of two,000 Credits per commerce
  • Accounts with XP Levels 100-249:
    • Can commerce ten occasions per day
    • Limit of 10,000 Credits per commerce
  • Accounts with XP Level 250 or larger:
    • Unlimited trades per day
    • Limit of 100,000 Credits per commerce

General 

  • Settings will now sync to the EOS cloud and share throughout all linked accounts.
  • Nintendo Switch assist for cloud syncs will are available in a future replace.
  • Each Playlist possibility underneath the Play Menu has a rad new picture.
  • Added unlock countdown timer for Seasonal Challenge Stages.
  • Added hyperlink assist to the in-game information panel.

Bug Fixes

  • Corrected look of Team Liquid Decals when High-Quality Shaders are enabled.
  • Fixed a bug inflicting the Music Playlist to look off-screen when decreasing the Interface Scale.
  • Fixed a bug affecting the “Invite to party” possibility in Friends List if each gamers are enjoying via the Epic Games Store.
  • [Tournaments] Teams which have received two out of three matches ought to now not see further matches generated in opposition to the identical opponent.
  • This bug repair relies on PsyNet updates associated to event entry and matches which are occurring within the coming weeks.
  • Fixed a bug with the Season Free Challenges show counter.
  • Localization fixes for French, German, Japanese, and Polish.

Source